College Basketball

allaliasallthetime said:
^omg i luv you!! lol :lol:  I luuuvvv DUKE. I've been watching them for a couple of years now. I luv Reddick too! He's awesome. Those three's of his are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. did you watch the clemson game? Not there best but they still pulled it off! :D
[post="1144424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love you too! I love DUKE. sry, I missed the game I had stuff to do. I love JJ he rocks my socks, lol, kinda like Kentucky too but not as much as i like DUKE!

Alias-luver1122 said:
I love you too!  I love DUKE.  sry, I missed the game I had stuff to do.  I love JJ he rocks my socks, lol,  kinda like Kentucky too but not as much as i like DUKE!
[post="1164094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha! I like kentucky too, my brother goes there so I'm in supposrt of Tubby and the team. lol. They beat miami yesterday, now their record is 14-0!

SecretAgentMan said:
Texas upset Oklahoma State last night!
[post="1166649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The Big 12 is looking very interesting this year. I can't decide who I think the best team really is. For some reason, I can't really get behind Kansas.

Marquette FINALLY won in decent fashion yesterday. None of that double overtime stuff (though I AM glad they won). Of course, it was against Southern Miss, who is at the bottom of the standings. But still.

Today was also Diener's first game in a week or so. Geez, the crowd's reaction when he came onto the court with about 13:00 left in the first half... it was like he was our best player or something (which he is, by far).

Meanwhile, the women's team continues to smack teams around when at home and lose while away. They've got a better conference record than the men though.

Michigan Sucks. Its pathetic. Its like watching a bunch of retarted kids playing pin the tail on the donkey. I have tickets to the Illinios game in Tuesday.

Just had to stop by and say Let's Go Tar Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Dook!!!

ETA...OK, I'm officially sick now. Damn it, where's that bottle of Grey Goose when you need it?

How 'bout my Dukies!! Knocking off Carolina!! What a great game, but then most all Duke/North Carolina games are. That was a big, big win for the Blue Devils.

The MU men FINALLY got a win against a team ranked ahead of them. It doesn't hurt that it was DePaul either. ;) It was a good game, and hopefully this will mark a turnaround for them... even though time is winding down.

And guess who's going to the C-USA tourney in Memphis? :D

GarnerForEmmy said:
How 'bout my Dukies!!  Knocking off Carolina!!  What a great game, but then most all Duke/North Carolina games are.  That was a big, big win for the Blue Devils.
[post="1206206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HECK YA! I'm ALL for Duke!!!!! This is so their year. and J.J is SOOOOO good! I love him! I LOVE DUKE. they just won today! and the Duke/UNC game was so good. ya, it was a big win seeing that UNC is like 2!!!

allaliasallthetime said:
haha! I like kentucky too, my brother goes there so I'm in supposrt of Tubby and the team. lol. They beat miami yesterday, now their record is 14-0!
[post="1168640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ya, Kentuky's doing good, but I doubt they're gonna be first seed, but last year UCONN was like 2nd seed and they still won. lol, I didn't like last year's final game. I liked the Duke/UCONN game better it was so intense and I was screaming at the tv. lol

What a great day of college basketball. Ohio State knocks off Illinois, Kansas and Kentucky go down. And Duke should've won that game. They gave it away at the end.

I can't wait to catch the Duke game tonight. It's pretty much a shoe-in that they'll win since its first round, but I still love to see my boys play! I love Reddick and Randolph. I have them going all the way in my bracket. My final four is Duke, Ok State, Kansas and Gonzaga. How about everyone else?

Heather said:
I can't wait to catch the Duke game tonight.  It's pretty much a shoe-in that they'll win since its first round, but I still love to see my boys play!  I love Reddick and Randolph.  I have them going all the way in my bracket.  My final four is Duke, Ok State, Kansas and Gonzaga.  How about everyone else?
[post="1264979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have Duke going all the way too...I wub them! People have been writing them off all season, and the won the ACC Championship...they definitely have the potential to go all the way!

I went to the open practice in Charlotte yesterday to watch them...it was awesome.

My final four looks like this: Duke, UNC, Illinois, and Wake Forest.

(I'd love to see Illinois lose though...and yes I'm biased...it's be awesome to see an almost all ACC Final Four :P )

Back