college clique

lol, panic day. I like that :D

Our last day is called Bermuda Shorts Day, and EVERYONE gets drunk. Everyone dresses up all summery, and we have a huge beer gardens set up on campus with tons of live bands. Then everyone hits after parties at all the bars in town. It's a total blast.

And crazy, congrats on finishing your first test (even if you did trip ;)) and good luck on your one tomorrow.

I, thank goodness, am DONE. :D Last test today, it was super easy, and now I have 14 days til summer semester starts.

Well, if I take two this summer, then I can graduate next June, which I'd LOVE to do.

And they won't be that hard. I mean, the one is Women's Studies-Pop Culture. I'm so sensing an Alias report coming out of that one. ;)

:lol: that sounds like a really cool class!

my roommate told me that some girl in her public speaking class last quarter did a report on the cia and sydney bristow. :D

and last quarter, i wrote one of my critical gender studies papers on star trek. ^_^

i love how you can apply television to class. :D

Those are totally the best classes. I had (heh, had. more like chose) to do a report on Dark Angel, and I totally aced it. The comments were something like 'you really seem to know what you're talking about here, and know a lot about the show. Good research.' I thought that was great.

and man, why didn't i think of doing that for MY public speaking class. That would have made my speeches SO much easier to do.

i'm so jealous you're done lenkid. DONE done too! i'm just trying to survive the first midterm season!!

sigh. gotta get back to studying now. never go to allalias on your study break. a ten minute break will turn into an hour break. :blink:

lol, don't worry, I've learned that the hard way already. ;)

and yeah, I'm done for now, but while it's nice and hot outside, and you're done, I'll be stuck inside thinking why the heck did I ever enroll in summer classes. ;)

i've been studying hard for two weeks for stupid midterms and now that i'm done (for now) and have nothing to study for, i'm bored. go figure. :rolleyes:

Hi! I'm alive! I'm glad this thread isn't dead! :smiley:

I had a Japanese test today... as usual, it filled me with panic. I guess that counts as a midterm. I have a midterm for my sex, gender, and power class on Monday. It's probably going to be kind of a joke. But Sunday I'll probably study all day anyways... to get my eyes away from the clock, counting down the seconds until Alias. Sex, gender, and power is the best class. We talk a lot about media... and I somehow end up talking about Alias a lot. :D

I've gotten responses from 3 of the 4 schools I applied to... and I've gotten into all of them! :D However, the last school I'm waiting to hear from is the school that I want to go to... Marquette. :blink: :thinking:

I hope everyone did well on their midterms!

congrats on that Existentialist! That's awesome! And you'll get a good reply from your last school. Don't worry. :smiley:

And yeah, why be stressed and panicky when you can be bored and laying in the sun? ;)

sigh...if only there was sun to lay in... :( it's supposed to rain this weekend! boo... just when i have free time, it has to go and rain. :angry:

and congratulations existentialist! :D *fingers crossed* for your last letter!! ;) good luck on all your midterms and stuff.

Thanks guys!

And of course, it's going to rain when you have free time! Murphy's law. It's unexpectedly sunny here... we've had like 3 straight days of nasty thunderstorms (which scared the living daylights out of my dog! He's been walking around like :blink: ). Which is good, I guess, 'cause my brother has prom today ( :rolleyes: ). But, it's only going to be like 50 degrees out, so really, it might as well be cloudy. :::Pouts::: Oh well, can't have it all.

Gah! Look at the time, I need to get to class...

grrr...stupid murphy's law. :angry: of course it would be sunny all week when i have to study, but once i'm done studying, it's all cold and cloudy and rainy. argh! :angry:

you guys are lucky that you are done!!! my sister comes home today and im so jealous!! im done next week!! have a history final monday, speech tuesday and math thursday!! ugh i hate studying!! im the worst studier and am always distracted!! oh well i have the summer to look forward to even though im sure ill be siting on my ass or working every day!! :D

Back