College Football

Ok, just gotta put this up here, though it doesn't matter to anyone who doesn't live in Washington.

MY HUSKIES BEAT THE STUPID COUGARS!!!

Ok, thanks. I'm all done now.

looks like Michigan is headed to the Rose Bowl and Texas may be either in the Fiesta Bowl or Rose Bowl. I hope Michigan and Texas play each other hehe.....

I love College Football!!
BIG <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FLORIDA</span>, FLORIDA STATE GAME!!! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>TONIGHT</span>

GO GATORS!!!

~KM

eak52 said:
Ok, just gotta put this up here, though it doesn't matter to anyone who doesn't live in Washington.

MY HUSKIES BEAT THE STUPID COUGARS!!!

Ok, thanks. I'm all done now.
i hate the huskies :Ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Miami (Ohio) 49, Bowling Green 27!</span>
YAY! 1st time ever in the MAC championship that the home team has lost! ^_^

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>f***ing Oklahoma! Every time I want you to lose, you win. Now I want you to win tonight and you lose! </span>

SecretAgentMan said:
OU doesn't deserve to play in the national championship game
:shocked: :hmm: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>YOU TAKE THAT BACK! </span></span>:angry: :superangry:

SecretAgentMan said:
OU doesn't deserve to play in the national championship game
I agree. They lost to #15 Kansas State. Who lost to Marshall. Who lost to Miami (Ohio). Doesn't that mean that Miami (Ohio) would have beaten Oklahoma had they played each other? :lol: USC and LSU should play in the Sugar Bowl.

KateJones47 said:
USC and LSU should play in the Sugar Bowl.
Hell no they shouldn't. the sooners deserve that game just as much as anyone else. its unbelievable...they lose one game and all of a sudden they are the absolute worst team...please. everyone loses from time to time.

we had a bad game and played like felgercarb...but that doesn't mean that we don't "deserve" to go to the sugar bowl. :angry:

Back