College/ Universities

Illinois State majoring in Agri-business/Horticulture - which no I don't plan on going into when I graduate :lol: If I weren't getting married in December, I probably would have changed my major to something in finance. ;)

Whoo! I'n graduating in May!!!! :happydance:

Appalachian State University in Boone NC. It's a Histosy secondary education major which means I want to teach high school social studies when I graduate. but don't graduate till may 06

THHA @ Queens Collage...so it really isn't collage...but we're on campus...and we're a humanities savy school. :marlene:

I went to the American University of Rome for 2 years, then Harvard Extension School for two years. I majored in Classical Studies.

I then went to Massachusetts College of Art for 2 year and got a masters in Illustration.

From the time I was 16 til the time I was 22 I took as many classes as I could to graduate as soon as I could, and it was all worth it.

SecretAgentMan said:
Where do you attend college and what is your major?

University of Texas at Austin. Major in Government and History. :smiley:
I spent two weeks at UT at Austin last summer. It has such a beautiful campus.

I have no idea where I want to go, but I'm sure I want to go to an urban collge. I hate suburbs! :angry:

Massey university, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Batchelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Dont need to pick a major till next year, but its a toss up between Marketing and Management.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tiger<O>+Mar 18 2004, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiger<O> @ Mar 18 2004, 04:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
SecretAgentMan said:
Where do you attend college and what is your major?

University of Texas at Austin.  Major in Government and History.  :smiley:
I spent two weeks at UT at Austin last summer. It has such a beautiful campus.
[/quote]
Cool, thanks. One of the largest campuses in the country. ^_^

So I got this thing in the mail today saying I am short one credit (Agronomy) which supposedly is why I was taking my Biology class this semester - even the catolog says I can do this.

Apparently, according to this paper I'm not going to be able to graduate this semester :angry: If that is the case, when I see my advisor on Monday *breathes* he better have a damn good way to fix this because he was the one who told me about the Biology equivalent!!

Let this be a lesson: College -
Rule #1 - Always double check what your advisor tells you then check it again. :angry:

:smash: I don't know what I am going to do if I don't get to graduate this semester... :( :( :(

Back