college

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no elitist ;) --I go to the University of Texas and I am majoring in Biology and English Lit. I wanted to major in art as well, but I am killing myself already.

I'm looking for colleges right now. I really like University of Hawaii, Miami and Texas A & M, but my parents want an in-state college :madfire:
I want to be a marine biologist, so a school on the coast would be better!

KikiCourt said:
I'm looking for colleges right now. I really like University of Hawaii, Miami and Texas A & M, but my parents want an in-state college :madfire:
Texas A&M :woot: .......yes yes good choice b/c my bro lives down there and that means i have a better chance of meeting you ^_^

my choices are like the impossible for me :rolleyes: ....UCLA for soccer and acting....UNC for soccer but yeah right way toooooo expensive and its an awesome school for soccer and yeah im not that good.....so i will prolly going sumwhere in state and have no clue where to yet :rolleyes:

Somewhere close to home, not like down the street. LOL Maybe Denison(yes JG old college) its really nice there and close like an 20 minutes away. Or maybe Ohio State, great football and nice campous.

AliasBabe12 said:
KikiCourt said:
Texas A&M :woot: .......yes yes good choice b/c my bro lives down there and that means i have a better chance of meeting you ^_^
:woot:

i don't really know where i want to go to school. i'm a junior and my mom's like, "you need to start focusing and making decisions." but, it's sooo stressful. i'm leaning towards UNC Chapel Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back