Colorizations

holy felgercarb :thud: Leslie and Jaimie...you guys are like the masters at colorizations :thud: WOW!!

The skin tones, and the hair colors, and just everyhting is amazing :notworthy:

OKay so I am still fairly new at this, I suck at it, but here are my newest ones, please give me some feedback, it would be much apprciated, and the effects and wording ignore, I was bored. P.S. I already know Mandy's eyes are sort of purpleish blue. I screwed up when saving and couldn't change it.

btw Les, GORGEOUS! all of them. You are just so amazing at this!

WHOA! Lara, darling, you're new to this?!?! Those are INCREDIBLE! God, the coloring on Mandy's is hott. I don't see what you're talking about (about the eyes)... :blink: The colors you chose are just gorgeous! The blues, purples, and reds... And the other one is so clean and pretty! ^_^ The only thing I suggest is that you make the white of the eyes lighter than the skin tone. Other than that, just perfect. :smiley: You're very good at this! Especially for a "newbie."

ETA: Quelques nouveaux choses. Two for challenge at Secrets Told Blends, and one for me because I just saw Bend It Like Beckham for the first time and I didn't know Jonathan Rhys-Meyers was in it and I love him and had to do him... :lol: NO, not like that!!! Seriously, girls... Gutter... ;)

Using links coz these pics are way huge.

Alexis Bledel 1
Alexis Bledel 2
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Leslie - That second Alexis Bledel one is absolutley gorgeous! Everything is a perfect realistic shade. :D

Jaimie - All yours are great shades too! :smiley:

Jaimie: Lovely job on all of those! I especially like the Liv Tyler one. :D

-

aguilera_(color)002.jpg

omg ok so as soon as i saw this pic...i NEEDED to do a colourization (though i aint to good @ em...meh oh well) anywho, i want to add some more effects and maybe make it into a wallpaper, any ideas? im not that good...so ya, just tell me what yall think...

OMG Sara - That must have taken you forever to do!! It is soo good! You used so many colors... just... wow! :smiley:

ETA: Three Kate Winslets I did for fun. I saw the pics and couldn't resist. She is so gorgeous! :love:

katewinslet0039.jpg

katewinslet00412.jpg

katewinslet0067.jpg

And one Scarlett. :D

kitty-leslie-066.jpg

No way Meg! Sorry I totally missed it... I love the three colors you used for the dresses. :D The red especially came out really pretty. The hair color is perfect, too! :smiley: Nice job, girl! ^_^

ETA: OK I went color-happy today. :lol:

br-102-g.jpg

br-102-b.jpg

br-102-a.jpg

ch24_007.jpg

ch24_002.jpg

cmw-leslie-03.jpg

jennifer014cl.jpg

colorchristina02.jpg

cmw-leslie-01.jpg

amy01.jpg

I picked a color and kinda played around with it, set to Overlay. I surround the eye with the color, just using a regular paint brush. Then I Gaussian it a LOT, like at 15. Then I erase the parts that got over the actual white/pupil of the eye, (i.e. erase it anywhere I don't want it) and voila! :smiley:

Back