Colorizations

I know, it's not so good...But hey, it's my second one ever so be nice. :angelic:

jennifer28yp.jpg

:jawdrop: Can't even tell it was colorized, Joella! Seriously, it looks just like the original picture series -- marvelous job!

Holy sheet. I feel unworthy now. :P Mostly coz I haven't done any in a long time, and the last ones I did were sucky. -_- These are both so photorealistic. Seriously, those are stunning, you guys! :thud:

Oh craaaap. :mellow: These make me wanna shy away from posting mine. :lol: Grat job guys. What I generally love about all of them is the amount of detail that is incorporated into them. Like Niki I love the lips and the amazing eyes. Then Jaimie the hat on the first one, so detailed. Then the hair on the second, flawless. And Alison I love the hair and the dress on both of them. AWESOME!

I colorized a Naomi Watts picture. Three versions though. She is too friggin gorgeous *sigh*

naomicolor1.jpg

naomicolor3.jpg

naomicolor2.jpg

*hides*

They're all fabulous, but I agree with Hibou -- the 3rd's my fave! :smiley:

Wow I can't believe I missed all of these last ones... and damn they are GOOD. :thud: Excellent job, all of you.

Back