Columns, etc.

Milo47 said:
nicely planned vacation for RIGHT before the season premiere
Actually, I was afraid the vacation was going to happen in October . . . my September schedule is actually quite busy work-wise. But I found a week that is a pretty good time for me to take off while everyone else is doing some testing. Plus, luckily, my husband wanted to take the vacation earlier rather than later . . . now let me try to explain to him why I want to schedule a vacation around Alias . . . !
:lol:

verdantheart Posted on Aug 18 2003, 11:04 AM
now let me try to explain to him why I want to schedule a vacation around Alias . . . !
Take Mom's advice, don't! :rolleyes:

Milo47 Posted on Aug 18 2003, 11:27 AM
haha...you're so funny verd-dawg!
Verd-dawg? Me thinks you have arrived! ^_^ I don't know where yet, but Milo47 has an awful lot of friends with the last name "dawg". :D

:cool:

lf-dawg!!! :lol:

Hope you enjoy your holiday!!!

But don't be to long... :thinking:

and PLEASE don't leave us on a major cliffhanger...I'll die if I have to wait more than 24 hours for the new chapter...

PS: M-dawg, glad you like it bro!

K. Ackles Posted on Aug 19 2003, 05:08 AM
lf-dawg!!!

Oh my dawg, I've arrived!

Hope you enjoy your holiday!!!
Whose? VF or LF

But don't be to long...

and PLEASE don't leave us on a major cliffhanger...I'll die if I have to wait more than 24 hours for the new chapter...

I'm getting confused. Are we talking about VF? As of now she's finished Endgame and the 47th Piece.
And we are on her Columns site!
:cool:

In the middle of some cliffhanger for some other piece she may be writting... (soon PLEASE!) as I can't post about a fic on a thread for that fic if it doesn't exist!

Are you going on holiday to Lf-dawg? Or is it just V-dawg?

Hey M-dawg, did you read all these! Dey da bomb bro!

It's some hectic awesome stuff innit m-dawg! I mean like wow!!! I really hope that we get some more...Can't wait til the 3rd season starts!!!

VH, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but...

ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!! I hate you!!!! :angry:

Your brilliant analyses of the show, and the relationships between the characters, are insightful, witty, have me going "oh yeah, I can see that" a lot and are seriously testing my resolution to remain spolier free, as I don't want to wait until the episode shows in Australia to read the columns.

Oh well, it's not your fault, (damn six months+ time lag), and are plenty of worse ways to get spoiled. ;)

Cheers,

Froggy

Frogboy_Lives said:
VH, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but...

ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!! I hate you!!!!  :angry:

Your brilliant analyses of the show, and the relationships between the characters, are insightful, witty, have me going "oh yeah, I can see that" a lot and are seriously testing my resolution to remain spolier free, as I don't want to wait until the episode shows in Australia to read the columns.
How very sweet to be hated in this manner! :D Unfortunately, I can't wait all that time before posting my columns! (The folks out here in the US might try to track me down and abduct me, Alias-style, or something! :lol: )

I try to avoid spoilers so hard myself, I never thought I'd be a spoiler source (since I write after the episodes air in the US).
;)

verdantheart said:
(The folks out here in the US might try to track me down and abduct me, Alias-style, or something! :lol: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, like I said it's not your fault.

Maybe I should just move to the US. Just imagine

INS person : Reason for wishing to immigrate.

ME: So I can read verdanthearts's column and not get spoiled.

INS person: :blink:

Cheers,

Froggy

Bonus, you'd get to see Alias episodes as soon as they came out!
;)

verdantheart Posted on Oct 6 2003, 08:48 PM
How very sweet to be hated in this manner!  Unfortunately, I can't wait all that time before posting my columns! (The folks out here in the US might try to track me down and abduct me, Alias-style, or something!  )

I try to avoid spoilers so hard myself, I never thought I'd be a spoiler source (since I write after the episodes air in the US).

Yes we would track you down and listen to you read everything you'd held back on us. :P
BTW VH your #2 fan K. Ackles told me she has to wait until April for the series opener and, bless her heart, she's going crazy trying not to peek. I don't know if I could hold out. If you didn't know, she's in Capetown, So. Africa.

Poor K.! (Though it is kinda cool talking to people around the world . . .)
:(

Back