Combined Class Abilities

I wonder if you get a name then... like, you choose Bard / Rogue and you become "Swashbuckler" ... or something. <coughs>

Warrior + Cleric = Templar
Cleric + Warrior = Paladin

The Broken may incorporate a vampire concept. As I am a bloodsucking aficionado, I'm sure they will work into the lore somehow.

Steph
HJ Lead Designer

-------------------------------------------------

<<Do you have a table of potential class names based on primary / secondary combinations?>>

Yes, we do. At some point in the future, when we do updates to the site regarding the class types, we'll disclose them all.

This month's update is not going to be lore (sorry lore-heads), but I'll see if we can do one next month. I'm wanting to do some class-specific lore, and we might finally have enough in-game art to do it up properly.

Steph
HJ Lead Designer

Original Thread HERE

The Broken may incorporate a vampire concept. As I am a bloodsucking aficionado, I'm sure they will work into the lore somehow.

Steph
HJ Lead Designer

Hmmm....I might actually make a Templar instead of the paladin. :-?

And for some reason, I'm simultaneously repulsed and attracted to the statement "bloodsucking aficionado." Hmm... ;\

Steph
HJ Lead Designer

-------------------------------------------------

<<Do you have a table of potential class names based on primary / secondary combinations?>>

Yes, we do. At some point in the future, when we do updates to the site regarding the class types, we'll disclose them all.

This month's update is not going to be lore (sorry lore-heads), but I'll see if we can do one next month. I'm wanting to do some class-specific lore, and we might finally have enough in-game art to do it up properly.

Steph
HJ Lead Designer

Original Thread HERE

What's an aficionado?:confused: Sounds like some sort of mexican word or something.

Back