Come One, Come All

So last week some other Alias fans and I came up with this idea to have an Alias viewing party, so this thread is to announce an open invitation to anyone who is an Alias fan to join us!

Tonight (6/28) at 7 PM Pacific time (adjust to your zone) there will be a DVD viewing party at the Alias board (The Domain Name TeaVee.com is Now Available for Purchase.). We are NOT asking for votes, just people who are Alias fans. Those of us there will be watching Season 1, Disc 1, Episode 3 (Parity) and possibly some of Disc 2. (Last week we watched the first two eps).

Any and all Alias fans are welcome. Our only request is NO LINKS posted at Alias during our viewing party. We want you there because you are a fan.

Thanks for your support and understanding. Hope to see you tonight. ;)

Last week was so much fun that we decided we would have another viewing party this week. It will be held Wednesday night (7/5) at 8 PM Pacific time (adjust to your zone).

We would love to have more fans join us, so if you are interested just check in at The Domain Name TeaVee.com is Now Available for Purchase. and have your DVD ready to go. We will be starting with S1 Ep. 8 (Time Will Tell) and watch more as long as people are interested.

Hope to see you there! :smiley:

The site is set up for voting for your favorite show and chatting will other fans. The majority of the time the only ones posting are vote beggers from other boards, though we do get into the occasional quote-mode. Wednesday night will be strictly Alias talk between fans while we watch and reminisce about the good old days.

Haha, it's going to be 6 am over here. I'm definately gonna try to get up and have my DVD ready to join the viewing party. :P

The fun will continue this coming Wednesday (7/12) at 8 pm PDT. We will be watching Disc 4 of season 1. If you can't make it at that time, we start each episode on the hour, feel free to join us whenever you can. We have a great time and would love more fans to share in the fun!

See you Wednesday!!!

Of course! We will be starting with season 1, disc 6, and end with The Enemy Walks In (s2 ep1). You cannot watch Almost Thirty Years without continuing on to The Enemy Walks In . . . only ABC is that cruel!!! :lol:

Oh, and if you can't make it at 8 PDT, we start each episode on the hour, so feel free to join in whenever you can. We'd love to have you!

Just in case anyone is planning on coming, we will be starting an hour earlier (7 pm PDT) and we will be watching disc one of season two!

We will be having a special Labor Day viewing party tonight at 6pm MDT.

This party will be slightly different than the others, everyone attending (time permitting) will get to choose a favorite episode to watch. PM me if you have any questions! :smiley:

Back