Season 5 Comebacks

Jujupiter

Cadet
01/09 - Reliable sources tell me that Michael Vartan is coming back for three episodes! Of course, only time will tell if he's a flashback, a ghost or. hmm. something else. Greg Grunberg is also returning (and I hear Weiss may not have been doing exactly what told Sydney). And, another series regular from one of the seasons past will be making a surprise comeback very soon. [Francie? Will? Anna Espinosa?] That's not who I'm talking about. It's someone a little more recent. However, I'm told that producer ARE hoping to get Merrin Dungey back in the fold before the finale. The problem is HOW, since her original character Francie and also Allison, the Francinator are deader than I would be if I told you how Vartan is coming back. No word yet on Will, and chances are, it will be tricky to get back Bradley Cooper since he'll be doing a broadway play with Julia Roberts starting in March. I'm hearing Sloane may take a turn for the worse, and Sydney may be battling her own demon. Source: Kristin on E!Online

I hope the surprise comeback will be Lauren ! I love her sooooo much !!! I know she's dead, but, come on, this is the end of the show, she can do whatever she wants now ! (I hope it's not Nadia, Nadia sucks !)

I don't really want it to be Lauren... and I don't think i want it to be Francie/alison either... they died. So I don't really know who it would be but maybe sark (again :smiley:) and it would be really good if Will came back (y)

I am quite happy with the return of Vaughn :D but he better not come back as a ghost. Wiess' return will be good too! I' m soo excited for the rest of this season ^_^

Well, Nadia has kind of already came back. Sure she is just lying there, but she has still made appearances, but I hope she makes more because I LOVED Nadia :D . I don't know how they would have Lauren come back, but u never know. Will probably not becasue he's busy (well, Bradley Cooper is busy). Weiss, ya defaintly b4 the end of the series. Vaughn, defaintly b4 the end of the series. I loved Francie so I hope she come sback, but, again, I don't know how. Anna was never really regular, but she is the one of of the only ones who is not dead. Although it wound't really be that interesting if she came back. I've heard that they're trying to bring back everyone back. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LENA OLIN PLAYING SPY MOMMY!

~Andrea :angelic:

Well, Kristin said that it would be a "surprise comeback" and it is not Francie/Allison, neither Will. [Francie/Allison will probably be back (she is invulnerable they said), Will, it is not sure.] She said it would be someone "a little more recent" (so, someone from season 3 or 4, I guess). If it is something surprising (so not Nadia), someone we don't expect (dead or in jail) but still quite important, I don't know who else it could be except my terrible Lauren !!!

01/09 - Reliable sources tell me that Michael Vartan is coming back for three episodes! Of course, only time will tell if he's a flashback, a ghost or. hmm. something else. Greg Grunberg is also returning (and I hear Weiss may not have been doing exactly what told Sydney). And, another series regular from one of the seasons past will be making a surprise comeback very soon. [Francie? Will? Anna Espinosa?] That's not who I'm talking about. It's someone a little more recent. However, I'm told that producer ARE hoping to get Merrin Dungey back in the fold before the finale. The problem is HOW, since her original character Francie and also Allison, the Francinator are deader than I would be if I told you how Vartan is coming back. No word yet on Will, and chances are, it will be tricky to get back Bradley Cooper since he'll be doing a broadway play with Julia Roberts starting in March. I'm hearing Sloane may take a turn for the worse, and Sydney may be battling her own demon. Source: Kristin on E!Online

I hope the surprise comeback will be Lauren ! I love her sooooo much !!! I know she's dead, but, come on, this is the end of the show, she can do whatever she wants now ! (I hope it's not Nadia, Nadia sucks !)

I am the exact opposite! Lauren was just too evil, but I thought Nadia was awesome! Weis's return is also great, but the best is that Vaughn will be back in some form for 3 episodes. Hopefully he's still alive somehow.

I've never been a great fan of Nadia... and the whole thing was a "surprise comeback"... so I'm thinking it's Lauren... and I don't know :thinking: As much I disliked her character in Season Three, I think it would be interesting to see what will happen if she comes back...

Nadia is so boring. She is always the victim and she doesn't bring anything to the story. She never did anything interesting in the whole series ! She is always following the orders, or her father... It's true ! If at least she was as strong as Sydney or even evil ! I would have loved her to be evil ! But her always-sad face... no... I can't.

Anyway ! If Lauren is back, I'm sure we are gonna have fun ! Her story with Vaughn and the fact that she was a double-agent implies that she was the only enemy able to fight with Sydney ! I hope she will fight with her again (and better than in season 3, please !) and that she'll kick Sark's @$$ !!! (That would be really funny !)

Here's a sick thought. If Vaughn is alive and in hiding, and Lauren came back, they would still be legally married. Because they weren't divorced and Vaughn isn't around now to file.

Here's a sick thought. If Vaughn is alive and in hiding, and Lauren came back, they would still be legally married. Because they weren't divorced and Vaughn isn't around now to file.

Not quite. If someone is officially dead, the marriage is automatically cancelled. Even if the person is not really dead. Or resurrected later. So, don't worry.