ComicBookGuy

kylo4

Cadet
I am a collector. I'm not a nerdy collector, I just sometimes do it in my spare time. All in all, I have some very valuable comics, and I have over $2,000 so far in comics. (That's American money, by the way.) I always buy Spider-Man monthly. Come and talk about your comic books, and collections here.
kylo4

i had alot and i mean alot of spiderman comics.

Spiderman absolutely rocks....oh yea and i am forgetting the fantastic four comics

I own the first apprearance of Carnage, The Marvel's Secret Wars series. Which has the first appearance of the Symbiote Spidey costume, and I just bought Amazing #500! I also have the first 5 web of Spider-Man comics! The first one is worth $25, and the other 4 are worth $10!
kylo4

kylo4 said:
I own the first apprearance of Carnage, The Marvel's Secret Wars series. Which has the first appearance of the Symbiote Spidey costume, and I just bought Amazing #500! I also have the first 5 web of Spider-Man comics! The first one is worth $25, and the other 4 are worth $10!
kylo4
Wow! How long have you been collecting them?

Sophie said:
SiriCerasi said:
I love X-men, daredevil, sandman, and a distant soil, but i don't actually own any :(
who's sandman ?
enemy of spiderman....its and character than can dissolve into loose sand and re-appear solid again lol He can shoot sand out of his hands.

His weak point is water.

I started buying Ultimate Spider-Man again! I just bought three issues of it last night! They were good! Now I buy three comics a month. That's $11.25 a month I have to spend on my favourite super hero every month! Add that price up for a year, and I'll be spending mega bucks!!!!!
kylo4

Back