Coming and Going

hey guys! :D
I can't believe that this is already my third story :eek:
anyway..this was just one big crazy idea because the story takes places somewhere in season 1...yes I know :blush: :angelic: And I wasn't sure if I should still post it especially now with the beginning of season 3 -_-
But anyway..here it goes!
If you'll like it you'll get more! :D
If you hate it then don't read it! :rolleyes:
But just be sure to give me your opinion ok?! :smiley:

P.S: For those who've been reading my story UNEXPECTED WAYS...there will be an update soon..I promise! ;)
And I have another question for those who read STARTING OVER...Should I make a sequel or not? And if so you could always pm me some thoughts! :smiley: Just put Starting over ideas in the pm topic and I'll be happy to read them! :D
--Patricia--

Chapter one: Evilness

It was still early when Vaughn woke up. He hadn’t slept much because he knew that Sydney would get back from a mission that morning. He smiled when he thought of her. She was this ass-kicking and yet emotional girl and he had already fallen head over heels in love with her.
Only she didn’t know it! There were so many reasons why he couldn’t let his emotions take the better of him. First of all there was protocol. He hated it every time he heard it.
And even tough that protocol could be broken, there was still the fact that they could be killed when they were seen together. And he really tried to avoid that. But Vaughn still believed that maybe one day he could finally be able to tell her how he felt.
He finally got out of bed and made himself ready to go to the CIA.

Sydney was still asleep on the plane back from Greece when she heard the captain saying that they were about to land. She took a glance at her watch and quickly calculated that she still had to wait four more hours before she could see Vaughn again.
He wasn’t just her handler anymore. The longer she knew him, the more he became a true friend. He was actually her one and only confident lately. She could tell him everything and he was and would always be there for her when she needed him.
Sydney got snapped back out of her thoughts when she felt the plane hit the ground. She got out of her chair and walked out of the plane.

Vaughn walked into the CIA and got to his office. He was just about to read some files when there was a knock on his door.
“Come in.” It was his best friend Weiss.
“Hey buddy!”
“Hey.” He didn’t exactly look happy and that was really unusual for him.
“What’s wrong? You seem kind of down.”
“I just had a meeting with Devlin.”
“No wonder you’re down.”
“Look Mike…he asked me to send you to him.”
“Why?”
“I can’t say. Just go talk to him okay?”
“Fine.” Weiss didn’t say anything more and walked out of the office. Vaughn had absolutely no idea what was going on but he would soon find out.
He got up from his chair and headed for Devlin’s office.

He knocked on Devlin’s door and entered the office.
“Sir. Agent Weiss told me that you needed me…”
“That’s correct. Sit down.” Vaughn walked over to a chair and sat down.
“Do you have any idea why you’re here?”
“No sir.”
“Good. I had some complains about your work with agent Bristow…”
“What kind of complains?”
“Well, it seems to me that, from what I’ve heard, you already broke protocol more then once and that’s highly unacceptable.” Vaughn couldn’t believe his ears.
“Can you tell me who reported this to you?”
“No I can’t and even if I could, I wouldn’t tell you.”
“Fine.”
“Now I want you to give me an honest answer to my question. Did or didn’t I tell you not to get emotionally attached to your asset before you became a handler?”
Vaughn sighed and answered the question.
“Yes Sir you did.”
“And it seems to me that you broke that one and simply rule…There’s only one solution and that’s giving her another handler and sending you to work for the CIA at Langley. “ Vaughn couldn’t believe that this was really happening.
“What?”
“Agent Weiss will be assigned as agent Bristow’s new handler and you’ll leave in two days.”
“Two days? That’s all I get?”
“Yes. Now your last debrief with agent Bristow will take place this afternoon. After that you’ll no longer have the rights to come into this agency unless Langley tells you otherwise. You will become an agent at Langley and you’ll work there until SD-6 is down. Have I made myself clear?”
“Yes.”
“Good. You may leave.” Vaughn got up and walked back to his own office. Weiss soon joined him and he could tell that Vaughn was furious.
“I’m sorry man.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I couldn’t Mike.”
“Whatever…How am I going to tell this to Sydney?”
“You’ll find a way. Hey, and it’s not because we won’t be working together anymore that we can’t stay friends right?”
“I know.” Weiss walked off and Vaughn tried to think of a way to break the news to Sydney.

what the hell? sh-t...um...

this is really good! wait...if they aren't handler/asset anymore....they could date...

cool!!!!!!!!! pm me when more's up!

~Moriel

Great start!!! (y)
Thanks for the PM!!!
Please post more soon! (even if it takes a litte bit when I'm able to answer again!)
:woot:

that was a great start. So now they can date....that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

Hmmm... very intersting. it's so refreshing to read fics where Vaughn's Sydneys' handler again ;) it's good so far! ^_^ but two days?! isn't that a little rash?! *mutters* governments :rolleyes:
--Mandy :angelic:

Yay! Another sucessful begining to a story!! :D
This is sucha great idea!!! Genius!! (y) (y)
Please PM as always really need to see Syd's reaction to this!!
Thanks!!! :angelic:

nattie

Wow, I can't wait to see how Vaughn breaks this to Syd.
And could I please have a pm when you post, thanks!!!

Rahonna Kyle
(aka: sbmv12)
:jawdrop:

Back