Coming back for the third season?

Will Irina (Lena Olin) come back for the third season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AliasALIAS

I hope Lena Olin will return for the third season.

But I don't see what she would be doing... Will the Bristows be a happy family? Too soon. Most likely, Irina will be back in her cell, Jack questioning her loyalties, Sydney questioning her at first than starting to trust her, and we're seeing season 2 all over again. Sure, there will be more revelations, but what else? Irina would just be a prisoner.

Like I said, I hope she comes back, but I can't see her with a new position.

I already replied to you at sd-1... but to sum up... Irina and Sark are the characters with most potential for new storylines since so little is known about them. I wouldn't worry about "what they would be doing"

I am sorry to say I voted no.
The way things ended with her I am kicking my self for it but I said no I pray to god and anyone who listens to me that she does come back but as it stands I don't see it. But I hope like hell she does come back you have no clue how much I want her to come back no clue.

I sort of expect her back, but on an even more limited basis--as a recurring role, but with fewer appearances. Perhaps, though, she could be more of a featured player in her episodes!
;)

i hope she re-newed her contract! she added so much to alias!

*side note: today, i was looking at my history teacher, cuz she was right in front of me, and i realized she looks like irina! and my friend (the one who watches alias), agreed with me...it was kind of weird...

I SURE HOPE SO!!! She is such a good actress and her character is awesome!!! She's so cool, so I hope Lena Olin is back for season 3!!

Kevin Weisman said she's coming back. But I sort of agree with vh. I'm not sure she'll sign for 16 episodes again. Probably less like 14 or maybe 12. I doubt she's going to be a recurring role though. Her character is way too important and her storyline is far from over.

The way things ended with her I am kicking my self for it but I said no I pray to god and anyone who listens to me that she does come back but as it stands I don't see it.
The hell? You should be glad that nothing happened to her in the finale. She's alive, she's fine. She will be back.

Recurring is any character that appears more than once during a season but is not on the regular cast. It may be possible that Ms Olin will not sign up for enough episodes to appear on the cast list, in which case Irina would be a recurring character, like Kendall. (There's some kind of union rule or other that says that you have to add a player to the cast list if they appear in more than a certain number or percentage of episodes in a season.)
;)

o i c but kendall was in just as many eppys as lena this season i think....i mean he should be more a part of the cast then sark who isnt ina s many eppys you kno???

o i c but kendall was in just as many eppys as lena this season i think....i mean he should be more a part of the cast then sark who isnt ina s many eppys you kno???
Yeah but Kendall is not as important as Sark or Irina to be in the opening credits. I heard an actor have to be in at least 12 episodes to be considered a "regular" cast member and appear on the opening credits. If you think about it.. all of the recurring characters aren't that important plot-wise: Kendall.. Weiss... etc. Irina is.

She better be back ... if not, how will we find out why she did what she did to Syd in the Season Finale ... :blink:

Manu said:
The hell? You should be glad that nothing happened to her in the finale. She's alive, she's fine. She will be back.
yeah I know and after a while I changed my mind so I do think she is comming back. so sorry to the people I made mad(including myself) I think she will be back.

If she can't be in every episode, she could come back as a guest star. But everyone I know on the boards and sites want her back. What a woman! No wonder Jack still loves her. :rolleyes:

I believe Manu said this:
Irina and Sark are the characters with most potential for new storylines since so little is known about them. I wouldn't worry about "what they would be doing"
Absolutely in Irina's case, but last I saw of him, Sark was in CIA custody. I can't see him being freed...but then this is Alias and perhaps Sydney fell thru the "looking glass" and yeee gads...I will be disconsolate if Irina doesn't show up. :angry:
(She goes off moaning)
And then there's this...her appearance on Alias has increased Lena Olin's fan base in a huge way. How many of you are going to line up for "Hollywood Homicide"?
:love:

Back