Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
No?! NO?! NO WHAT?!! I'm going to be thinking about this now for a while...NO! NO! NO? no what? hmmm....well, obviously, no this can't have happend!! No not to sydney!! LMAO! sorry, this is a GRRRReat! story (sorry, saw a commercial with tony the tiger...stuck in my head now!) You're welcome for the ideas....I guess...MORE SOON?! Alias isn't on yet...another 1/2 hour! AHH!!!

*runs out of room like a paranoid mouse* :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU CAN NOT END IT THERE!!! ISN'T ALIAS ELLE WRITING THE NEXT SECTION OF THE CROSSOVER????? THAT MEANS THAT YOU CAN WRITE MORE OF THIS!!!! NOW!!!!!! AAAHHHH I'M DYING HERE!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

That was so good how could you just leave it at that are you really trying to kill us here? The reunion with Sydney and Vaughn thats going to be so great. Thats it I think you're really trying to kill us here!

You are evil with that kind of cliffhanger! Well even though I despise cliffhangers, I love this story and I can't wait for the next part! Please update soon!

why the hell did u stop i was totally absorbed in this and now i cant be absorbed please continue like asap

dont mean to sound messed up - but i am po'd about the fact that now i have to wait ...... tears are running down my cheeck.

spywolf, I love this! It's so good! Why didn't you tell me you were writing another one? The worst part is, it's just as good as what you write for the Daredevil fic! This is so good!

~Me :angel2:

LoL, I love being evil like that. You should hear how pissed you guys sound... :D

Just to tell you... it's my turn again on the DD crossover, so I'm working on that now... that will be up later tonite. Once I get that up I PROMISE I will get at least a tiny bit up here. I'm so glad to hear you guys like it! :smiley:

oh mamn that was so good!!!!!!! u gotta post more......dang...my comp doesnt work so im in the skool library.....::whispers::Post more

Come on you're killing us here! We may sound so very pissed because we are! This is the best fan fic I have read in a long time and you leave us with a cliff hanger like that! You have to write more very soon!

You guys are so great. I'm glad you like it. Thanx Alias*Kelli, that's really nice of you to say. Ok, next part coming soon...

I know it's really short, and I'm sorry, but I'm being kicked off to go to bed. it's 10PM. Anyway, here's a little because I didn't want to break my promise, I'll have more up ASAP tomorrow, I promise. Thank you so much for you kind and great reviews, I'm not ignoring you! I'm just really, really bad at multi tasking.

Chapter 4, Part 1

Vaughn rushed over to the trembling form and crouched down next to the chair, almost afraid to touch the woman sitting there. What if it was her? What if it wasn’t? Jack saw Vaughn’s hesitation, and he understood. In about five seconds both of their hopes had skyrocketed, and Jack understood Vaughn’s fears of them being crushed. He then stepped over to where Vaughn was crouched.

“Sydney?” He asked tentitavely, touching her arm ever so slightly. Immediatly her arm flew out and grabbed Jack’s wrist, twisting it. However, Jack’s reflexes also kicked in, and he turned with her hand so as not to be hurt. After that quick movement, Sydney slowly lifed her head up. Everyone was taken aback at her pale and beaten features.

“Dad?” She asked timidly.

"Sydney? Oh god, what did they do to you?" As Jack asked this, tears began to flow freely from her eyes. Vaughn couldn't take it anymore, and he instinctivly wrapped her in his arms, but jerked away immedialy when he heard her gasp in pain. Vaughn's eyes grew wide in fear for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back