Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alias Elle said:
spywolf said:
Silly people. Ok, I have a bit of time after school, I'll post the next part to this, then I'll do the DD/ ALias fic. I hate to leave you guys angry at me! I promise I'll get it up as quickly as I can. Thanks for the posoitve reviews. (Yea Jo, the penguins are my favorite of all your drunken creatures!)
Well of course they're your favs! They did start on the crossover, after all.

~Me :angel2:
My penguins?! LMAO! A drunken penguin is a high praise! LMAO!

Chapter 4 part 2

Sydney had yet to look at Vaughn. She did however glance at Weiss and Kendall, who were looking at her, waiting to hear what she had to say. Sydney turned her gaze back to her father.

“I only want to say it once,” She whispered. Jack nodded immediately.

“The only people who need to hear it are the ones who are here Sydney. Everything is going to be all right,” Jack quickly reassured her. Vaughn couldn’t take his eyes off of her. She looked so pale and weak. Sydney never looked weak. Sydney took a breath, and was about to speak, when suddenly she lurched forward. It was a good thing she had already been sitting, because she just collapsed. Vaughn was quick to grab her, and he picked up her limp form.

“What’s wrong with her? We need to get her to a doctor!” Vaughn said urgently. Jack motioned for Vaughn to follow him, and he bustled down the halls leading down to the medical wing. Jack rushed up to the reception desk.

“My daughter has passed out, most likely due to a loss of blood. She needs medical attention now. ” He boomed. The nurse at the desk rushed to her feet and called for a doctor via intercom. In a matter of seconds a doctor rushed in, but upon seeing who it was, called for more medical staff. Sydney was then lifted from Vaughn’s arms and taken around a corner into a waiting surgery room. The nurse returned and told Jack and Vaughn to wait in the waiting area, they would be notified as soon as Sydney came out.
A few moments later, Weiss and Kendall showed up. They hadn’t run like Jack and Vaughn had, although they hadn’t exactly taken a leisurely pace. Vaughn hastily explained the situation to them both.

“Notify me when she comes out, I have other work to do,” Kendall expressed. Jack just gave a curt nod, and soon enough Kendall was gone. Weiss plopped down into a chair next to Vaughn. The tree of them waited in silence. Soon Vaughn’s curiosity got the better of him, however, and he turned to face Weiss.

“How did she end up in your office?”

“Well, that receptionist kid led her there, I guess she just walked in the front door. The kid must’ve told her about what I said that one time, you know, ‘bring Sydney Bristow back to life and I’ll tell you ever bar joke I know.’ That’s why you heard me rattling off those jokes. Would you believe after coming back from god knows what, she called me on it? That’s Sydney for ya, I suppose.” Vaughn could only nod absently. His mind was still on Sydney in that operating room, his Sydney.

A doctor suddenly walked towards them, carrying a manilla folder.

“Doctor,” Jack acknowledged.

“Mr. Bristow, here is the extent of your daughter’s injuries. I would suggest a strong stomach and that you stay seated, sir.” The doctor spoke as he handed over the folder. Jack just nodded, and examined the contents of the folder. Jack, usually a very professional man, gasped at what he saw.

(A/N: If you guys want the chapters longer [and better] you have to be more patient! Sheesh... and just to tell ya, I'm woking on 'Untitled' and I'll try try try to get that up tonite!)

EEEEEE!!! oh yeah, forgot the p...EEEEP!! OMG! This is a great story!! I love it I love it I love it! When will you have more up?

*runs out of room like a drunken penguin* :D (wow, two times now!)

SiriCerasi said:
aaaaaaaaaaaa that was really evil!! How can you leave us there?!?

wow, this is a really good story!
What else did you expect?

spywolf, you keep amazing me. This is just... I'm at a loss for how good this is.

~Me :angel2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back