Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must know whats going to happen this happens to be one of the best stories ever!!!!!!!! you rock spy wolf. plez write more!

COME ON SPYWOLF. WHERE`S THE STORY????????
I CAN`T WAIT MUST LONGER BEFORE I GO CRAZY.
I`VE GOTTA KNOW WHAT HE SAW.

I'm not going to be posting again until tomorrow, sorry, world events are kinda doing a number on my story writing state of mind. I wrote this first in 'Untitled,' and I want to post it here, too.

:godblessamerica:
All right, I just wanted to take a moment out of our fic for something a little more important. As we sit here, courageous men and woman are overseas in Iraq, preparing to fight for much needed peace and the removal of a tyrant. Let's just take a minute to be greatful for what these people are doing, if I were of the age, I know I'd be right out there with them. Until then my thoughts and prayers are, (thats saying a lot because I'm not a religious person) and I hope yours will be too. (This is by no means the opinion of anyone else on this board, this is just my feeling and belief.) Thank you.
:angelic:

AMEN!!!!! ::chants:: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

spywolf said:
All right, I just wanted to take a moment out of our fic for something a little more important. As we sit here, courageous men and woman are overseas in Iraq, preparing to fight for much needed peace and the removal of a tyrant. Let's just take a minute to be greatful for what these people are doing, if I were of the age, I know I'd be right out there with them. Until then my thoughts and prayers are, (thats saying a lot because I'm not a religious person) and I hope yours will be too. (This is by no means the opinion of anyone else on this board, this is just my feeling and belief.) Thank you.
totally!! God, keep blessing the USA, USA, keep following GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back