Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys! I have been talking to spywolf. Yes, she is alive (unless she died a couple minutes ago, which I doubt) And don't worry. I don't know if she will finish her story, but she has been extremly busy. We all hope that she does, but if she doesn't, I think we'll live. :smiley: I haven't asked her if she's planning to update, but like I said, she has been really busy. So try to keep calm and lets be pateint and hope she makes another chapter of this fic. :smiley:

Betha Bristow said:
You guys! I have been talking to spywolf. Yes, she is alive (unless she died a couple minutes ago, which I doubt) And don't worry. I don't know if she will finish her story, but she has been extremly busy. We all hope that she does, but if she doesn't, I think we'll live. :smiley: I haven't asked her if she's planning to update, but like I said, she has been really busy. So try to keep calm and lets be pateint and hope she makes another chapter of this fic. :smiley:
Moria, you've talked to Spywolf?

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moria, you've talked to Spywolf?
ya. she's on Sd-1, her SN is Mossad1987 if i'm not mistaken.... :thinking: anyways guys I hate to do this but it doesn't seem like Spywolf is coming back anytime soon so for the time being I'll be closing this for a while. Spywolf, you can pm me when you come back! :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back