Coming Home

I'd posted this fic a long long long time again on SD1 and currently fell up on it... yep the other one LOL :lol:

So after many thinking I decided to post it here anyway too

Contrary to LADY IN READ this one is a 14 parter and I'll try to update daily (not a promise though...) -_-

But reviews are always appreciated!!!! :angelic:

Also, this was also another fic started at my very early stages as a writer... I'll re-write bits and pieces each time I'll update...

Just R/R and you'll make me the happiest cookiemonster on earth... I swear :lol:

Also this story comes from a movie I watched back then... so I have no *real* influence on it... LOL ;)

Title: Coming home
Rating: For all!
Author: Cookiemonster
Disclaimers: Jack & Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn belong to J.J. Abrams.
Summary: Where’s Daddy?
Note: I saw a movie last night, and I definitely loved the story and decided to take it over slightly…please don’t sue me… I just want to use the idea for a little fun for the ALIAS fans!!!! Also I’m a poor girl with a low paid job…

Prologue (Part 1/14)

27th November

“Come on Miss Bristow. I know you can do it” Sydney took her last will power and pushed as hard as she could when she felt a very big contraction in her womb.

“Push, push!” the doctor ordered her until she was finally rewarded with the wailing of a little baby. A healthy little daughter that would carry the name of Charlotte Louise Bristow. Once the baby was all clean it was set straight away to the mother’s chest. The moment would have been more perfect for Sydney Bristow if the father would also be present.

Yet that wasn’t the case. Their lives were tumbled upside down when she told him about her pregnancy. She didn’t know why but he ran away that day. It wasn’t an expected pregnancy but neither was it a big mistake she thought. After all they were in love and what can be more perfect than adding a baby to this love?

Following the next years she had set up an imaginary father for her daughter; a father that would love his daughter with heart and soul. Charlie thus new about Michael but it wasn’t the true Michael. It was Michael, the archaeologist, who was never home and only sent her cards for birthdays and Christmas, sometimes even a package with gift. A father that was busy and constantly travelled around the world for his job. Charlie loved her father. She thought he was the greatest guy on Earth, she was his angel after all and daddies always love their angels.

tbc

Want more????????????? there's more.... *hinthint* :P

aliasobsessed89 said:
:poke: cooookie :( mooooore

pwease?
[post="1479219"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What now????.... :thinking: Nope...tomorrow... NBK is on german TV... so I'm :bag:

LOL... please don't hate me... I promise for an update tomorrow!!! k?????? :angelic:

This is very interesting. I want to know why Michael left? Sydney can't go on forever with a pretend father. Sooner or later Charlie will want to see him or wonder why 'Daddy' doesn't come to see her.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

is vaughn a bad guy in this or was he kiddnaped or what?? we all know that he is gonna come back but where was he?
please keep pming me. thanks

Aww...Syd made up a dad? so her daughter wouldn't think her dad left her. what the he** is wrong with Vaughn?? why did he just leave like that? ok...I have too many questions and not enough answers *sigh* I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow...in the mean time add me to your PM list please, I can't wait to read more! I really hope you can update this fic once a day and I can't wait for tomorrow's update!

lee :happydance:

Back