I go to both sites equally
Yay
They are one cute little family now
They have a lot of problems to work out now
But they can do it
Cause they all love eachother
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing this with us

sequel???? i do like sequels!!!!! ok could i be added to your master PM list please...for now at least?? thanks i loved the ending of the story .....and the misletoe!!! (srry i spelled that wrong) but i loved your writing!!!

**Rachel

I think the ending was perfect. Vaughn and Charlie can start their father/daughter relationship and Syd is willing to give him a chance.

And speaking of Vaughn and Syd. Yes, they still love each other but it wouldn't be natural to jump right into a relationship. He did abandon her and took seven years to come back. Vaughn needs to earn the right to reenter a relationship.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Wild_Child said:
I would love to be on the MASTER LIST
[post="1498554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Done! :P

stealthy said:
I think I am on the master PM list at SD-1
Im not sure abuot that though
I hope I am
If not, could you put me on eaither one
I don't care
I go to both sites equally
Yay
They are one cute little family now
They have a lot of problems to work out now
But they can do it
Cause they all love eachother
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing this with us
[post="1498570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've gotten you down for SD1... Remember the sequel to SG coming up soon :woot: Some time this week I think :angelic:

wiseman said:
that was great, they are finally working things out, can i please be on your master list, thanks
[post="1498603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AliasFreak90210 said:
:D Oh! it was sosossoos good! i loved the ending. can i please be on ur master pm list?
[post="1498657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

aliasfan212 said:
sequel???? i do like sequels!!!!! ok could i be added to your master PM list please...for now at least?? thanks i loved the ending of the story .....and the misletoe!!! (srry i spelled that wrong) but i loved your writing!!!

**Rachel
[post="1498766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gotcha down too ;)

:woot: WOW so many new people for the MPM list :blush:

Great ending. I'm glad that everything between Syd, Vaughn, and Charlie is all right now.

The scenes with Charlie and Vaughn were heartbreakers. They're soo cute together!!!

Ah! And finally Syd and Vaughn are back together. Finally. *sigh*

Thanks for all the pms!!!

Thanks for changing the ending. SD-1 left them hanging a little.
I'm glad they are going to work things out.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. We've had extras at home due to Hurricane Rita and I haven't been on the internet as much. Plus, for some reason our cable and internet went down for a long time yesterday and AA was offline, too.

Thanks for changing the ending. SD-1 left them hanging a little.
I'm glad they are going to work things out.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. We've had extras at home due to Hurricane Rita and I haven't been on the internet as much. Plus, for some reason our cable and internet went down for a long time yesterday and AA was offline, too.

You living in the area??? :( sorry... but I'm glad you are ok... I hope your family is too... I have friends in TX and haven't heard of them yet...which is actually bad... I'm more than sure they drove away but I'm still worried about the house 'cause I'm not sure where that is... -_-

For the others There won't be any sequel... I'm again working on four different fics at the same time...which I promised myself never to do again... and I fail miserably... :blush: So... no time for more... I wish I had, then I would...but I don't... so I hope you're all ok with the way I ended it nonetheless...

:bag: and THANKS for all those reviews :P

:hug: you're the greatest!!! your cookie

Back