Command & Conquer Fan Fiction Archive

Tom

An Old Friend
Personally I really enjoy playing Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath. I also enjoy Generals but not too impressed with the newest one. Anyway, Here are the first 25 of the 78 fanfics I found at fanfiction.net.

1. Tunnel Networks: What Really Happens by Marek Intan reviews
Tunnel Networks are strangely efficient in-game, right? Not in real life!
Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 390 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3-5-11 - Complete

2. One Man Against The Reds by Eristarisis reviews
There are men that fight, kill, bleed and die in war. This is the story of one man from the faceless man. One man whose tale would never be told, for he did not survive.
One man who lived and died with the fall of New York City.
Rated: M - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,949 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2-28-11 - Complete

3. Orbis Unum » by Hawki reviews
The scars of the Second Tiberium War were felt long after the conflict actually ended. Africa was one such case study, abandoned to both Nod and tiberium. And some among GDI could not help but ask why...
Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,900 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 2-25-11 - Published: 2-11-11 - William F. - Complete

4. Coffee by Hawki reviews
Oneshot: Even in the midst of a world being taken over by tiberium and fanatics who wanted to accelerate its growth, some human habits never faded. An over-reliance on coffee was one of them.
Rated: K - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 239 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2-25-11 - Complete

5. Peacekeepers: A Red Alert 3 Story » by Lukeovich reviews
Follow the Peacekeepers of 1-01 Combined Arms Allied Battalion as they fight their way across Europe and beyond in a mission to rid the world of the Soviet Scourge.
Rated: M - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,482 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 2-19-11 - Published: 4-10-10 - Complete

6. Deus Ex Machina » by Hawki reviews
I am the ghost within the machine. I am the most sophisticated aritificial intelligence ever concieved, surpassing even CABAL. I am LEGION...and I am many.
Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,058 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 1-14-11 - Published: 12-17-10 - LEGION - Complete

7. The Twelve Battles of Command and Conquer by Luke Danger reviews
What happens when all the Westwood!C&C old units along with some new-gen 'shoutout' units from EA get together for some holiday spirit? Only Kane knows... a spoof of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" as a holiday gift for all the C&C fans out there.
Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12-23-10 - Complete

8. Stealth Units: What Really Happens by Marek Intan reviews
Ever wondered how pathfinders, hijackers, Black Lotus and the like stay invisible? The answers are here.
Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 271 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12-21-10 - Complete

9. Command and Conquer: Ascension by Hawki reviews
Poem: After thousands of years of preperation, the time for Kane's ascension had come. Still, as he glanced at Parker's broken body, he could not help but feel some guilt for the bloodshed he'd caused.
Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 142 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10-9-10 - Kane & Parker - Complete

10. The Few » by Frontier Productions reviews
C&C 3 Tiberium Wars. These few, of wich are our fighting men, who we lay upon the burdons of our hopes and dreams, so that they may fight to keep up the hopes of freedom and survival and to make sure that we may live out our dreams. Please R & R
Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,043 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 7-30-10 - Published: 5-3-10 - Complete

11. Too Damn Stubborn » by kaletra7 reviews
Umagon's sleep has been plagued by vicious nightmares. Mac's thoughts are so muddled that his mind won't let him sleep. This isn't my best work, but I was so desperate to get something like this on the internet that I worked too fast. I might change it...
Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,289 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 5-9-10 - Published: 4-17-10 - Complete

12. Another second alive by Juicetin Boo
Another breath. Another heartbeat. Another second alive. Oneshot.
Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 88 - Published: 5-9-10 - Complete

13. Inside the Mind by NapoleonVI reviews
This is my own opinion of the Master Mind, that dreadful unit from Red Alert
Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 63 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3-30-10 - Complete

14. C&C Red Alert: Sniping Vodka » by Citizenship reviews
A sniper has a lone conscript within his sights, but his real target is what the conscript is drinking.
Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,889 - Reviews: 6 - Updated: 1-17-10 - Published: 12-17-09 - Complete

15. Natasha's Humiliation by Thok reviews
If something can go wrong, it *will* go wrong"
Rated: M - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 582 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12-22-09 - Complete

16. Roll over 'em! by sin2cos21 reviews
Corporal Mike is a Mammoth tank's gunner and he can't see a damn thing. Now he's been wondering why the roads been bumpy all day. Teen rating because of suggested homicide.
Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12-19-09 - Complete

17. Doves of War by Hawki reviews
Oneshot: With the completion of the Tiberium Control Network, mankind had saved itself and the tattered remains of Earth's biosphere. Unfortunatly for Earth's remaining fauna however, humanity is far more adept at ending life than saving it...
Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 650 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11-6-09 - Havoc - Complete

18. Generals: We Now Have Camouflage Upgrade by Reading Disorder reviews
Stealth units, gets 'em every time. One-shot.
Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10-19-09 - Complete

19. Generals: Kill Them All! by Reading Disorder reviews
Note to self: infantry does not fare well against fire. One-shot.
Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 10-16-09 - Complete

20. I'm on a MARV by Centralion reviews
Well ladies and gents, THIS is what happens when one stays up too late... Be warned, LOTS of swears. Yeah, I think i like the MARV a little too much. Low quality too.
Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 370 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 10-3-09 - Complete

21. Tectonics by Cesudo reviews
A brief vignette concerning some...changes I made to the weaponry of the Stealth Fighter. CnC Generals
Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 370 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9-12-09 - Complete

22. Insert Calculating Strategist Here by gdouglas56 reviews
An ACMSES one shot. Maya has been found in the Command and Conquer fandom. Doug, his author and the Society are putting everything they've got to catch her. R&R...Cristoph gets to be a spy!
Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,604 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 9-9-09 - Complete

23. Flying Girl Azami The Final Chapter by gdouglas56 reviews
My take based on the RA3 Rocket Angel unit profile. Rated T for war. Empire's point of view on Allied Mission 7. One-shot
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5-6-09 - Complete

24. Crimson Red Arrows » by WingZero92 reviews
The story of an ace pilot at the start of the Soviet invasion RA2 This is NOT my story, the original was written for RADEN by Ted Visser. I am merely posting it here
Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,857 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-29-09 - Complete

25. Colonel Burton by Toasterman reviews
It is widely thought by many people that Colonel Timothy Burton is a very shallow person, believing very blindly in his country, God and apple pie, and that the only phrases he is capable of uttering are one-liners. Those people are absolutely right on.
Rated: T - English - Adventure/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 4-16-09 - Complete

Here is the source link for more
http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Command_Conquer/10/0/1/1/0/0/0/2/0/1/

Back