COMMERCIALS

We all know that there is all this alias stuff out on the market for us to buy. Well this stuff will need some commercials.

How about this?

Version of the Meow Meow Mix commercial.

We have alias fans across the nation keep saying "alias" to the tune of the meow mix tune and show clips of alias.

What do you think a commercial should be?

hahahhaha that sounds good!!! i think they should have one of different people around the world saying I AM SYDNEY BRISTOW like the commerical where the peeps are like I AM EMMIT SMITH!! ya know cuz it is ALIAS and alias menas like a different name and stuff wouldn't that be good? i like the meow mix one too!! lol im emailin this stuff to JJ lol hahahahahha!

lauren vartan :surf:

How about this. Sydney jumping from bush to bush and jumping behind trees saying...."Can you see me now?....."Can you see me now?"
Like that phone commercial of that guy saying "Can you here me now?"

wot about u c an old man walkin dwn the road then it says would u trust this man he then grabs a gun and shoots a l'll boy then it goes trust no1 ALIAS

Vaughn_Lovah said:
How about this. Sydney jumping from bush to bush and jumping behind trees saying...."Can you see me now?....."Can you see me now?"
lmao!

I got the perfect idea while i was bored at work today..
U know that old commerical for that Polar Ice Gum (It'll Change You!!)

Well...Syd chewin the gum with normal hair, and lookin like a college student, then.....All of a sudden, She has all black and a red wig on!

Alias::: It'll change You! lol :D

THIS IS FOR THE GIRLS

Micheal vartan siiting in bixer shorts and says "Watch Alias" then he smiles.

That'll get attention.

aliasrocks said:
THIS IS FOR THE GIRLS

Micheal vartan siiting in bixer shorts and says "Watch Alias" then he smiles.

That'll get attention.
i bet it would!!! it'd totally get the ratings up!

i wouldlnt mind that commmercial.. hmmmm. how abotu the tmobile get more...

rambaldi comes on and freezes the people then he says get more, alias that is...

sr y thats really bad...

versionofgotmilk

gotalias,w/ a pic of the alias cast

bad one

this is a commercial for a counselingcenter.

a man sayin,"if our mother shamed your dadinto a marriage, had you than faked her own death. you got ingaged, your boss killed him and you worked wth him for another two yers. your mothercame back shot you in the srm and claimed to love you and was an enemy of the united states. come on down and get counseling, and by the way watch less alias, but that is not going to happen so, watch alias"

OK this is a t-mobal one.
Someone else had this writen down I don't know who in another topic but it was like.....

Sydney is kicking some bad guys butt's and all of a sudden thinks to herself 'gee I could die today and I haven't told Vaughn I love him' then all of a sudden Catherine Zeta-Jones walks on and say 'freez Sydney needs to call someone fast t-mobal can help' Syd takes the phone calls vaughn and says'Vaughn I need to tell you...I love you.' then hangs up and Catherine says 'continue' and walks off. then you see Catherine in the oval and says 't-mobal get more'

Or you could change Catherines part with Lena and instead of t-mobal nokia. cuz they use nokia.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
That is hillarious lol. :lol:

or they play the Can you see me now one for like 3 months and at the end of the third month they play it, Irina or someone else walks on and says "YES WE CAN SEE YOU NOW SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" he he that would be dumb but hey

i think that the commercials are fine the way they are but it would beeh cool if they were made by like teenagers that would beeh cool because it would get the audience involved so yeah :smiley:

Back