GFX Commissioned Artwork of my Toons

I had artist Kelli Gilliand (she drew the now defunct 'Hero's Journey comic' on Stratics) draw a family portrait of the 4 characters I usually play in every MMORPG.
I love her work. She was easy to work with and I think she did a great job.

You can see more of her work at DeviantART

I added the image to my 'My Hero's Hall Space,' (where I have a family history written) but I thought I would share here as well.

I have been adventuring as these 4 characters (with some name/appearance variations here and there) since my D&D days back in the 80's and through DragonRealms and each MMORPG since.

Click the image for a full size view.

Good stuff, although it could stand a little more photoshopping goodness. I certainly wouldn't mind having my characters drawn. ;)

=D= Malantheis looks like he got the felgercarb kicked out of him alot growing up. Navarre looks like the guy that kicked the felgercarb out of kids like Malantheis alot growing up. :D

Very nice! Where do the other images from your profile originate from? Also, does she often do commissions? I wouldn't mind having a few characters rendered myself, her work is amazing.

She is still taking commissions. Her info is at her DeviantART site, linked above.
Her rates and schedule are reasonable.

Another great artist I know of, who does commissions is YumeDust
She does fantastic work as well: Click HERE!
However, her work is very expensive... ie: A fully CG'd version of my family of 4, above, would run about $310.00 ... and she is booked for awhile.

The art on my page is from one of my favourite artists: Craig Mullins
Here is a link to his web site
I have been watching his work for many years now.
He has become very popular since then and has done some high profile work that might be recognizable to you. (Halo, FinalFantasy, Age of Empires, Wolfenstein, Need for Speed Underground, etc., etc.)

On that YumeDust example you linked to, I think my favorite of the characters would have to be the dark haired woman in armor, second from the left. I like the look of her nose more than that of the other characters that weren't drawn from a head-on type angle.

Back