Community Notice: KikiCourt

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Summary of KikiCourt Information

First of all, we are extremely happy to report that KikiCourt is alive and well!

On November 14th on 4:19PM, KikiCourt posted this information:
I can't take it anymore, I'm through with life. I already have a plan and I'm killing myself tonight. It's all my parent's fault!
*sobs* I'm going to miss you all so much, please dpm't be angry with me.. 

I love you all.

Courtney

This immediately caused deep concern throughout the community. Over the course of the evening, we tried contacting her. We couldn’t get a hold of her.

People then thought of trying to get her phone number. But we didn’t have her last name. We did have, however, some pictures of her. In one of these pictures was someone wearing a shirt that had “Foreman High School” written on it. We knew she lived in Chicago. Putting two and two together, we found a Foreman High School in Chicago. We still didn’t have her name, but there was the name of the principal of the school. Looking up his name in a white pages listing of the greater Chicago area we found a phone number.

There was a lot of planning who was going to call and what they were going to say. This was about 8:30. Eventually, two people called. One got a machine, the other spoke to a person. The message was sent. We had done our best.

Then, suddenly, KikiCourt re-appeared on the forums! In joyous shock, we immediately welcomed her back. It turned out, however, that she did not go to Foreman High School. So we called back and explained our mistake.

Phew. All in all, things ended up well. However, in this process, KikiCourt has lost her internet privileges forever.

Yet, we are all glad that she is alive.

You can view the entire topic here: allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

thanks for typing up the summary charlie! i'll miss Courtney but i'm glad she's ok! are you going to keep the thread open or just close it and leave it in the member lounge?

KateJones47 said:
thanks for typing up the summary charlie! i'll miss Courtney but i'm glad she's ok! are you going to keep the thread open or just close it and leave it in the member lounge?
I'll close it but keep it in the member lounge viewable by all.

I typed the summary so that peope wouldn't have to wade through 50+ pages to find out what happened :smiley:

Charlie said:
KateJones47 said:
I'll close it but keep it in the member lounge viewable by all.

I typed the summary so that peope wouldn't have to wade through 50+ pages to find out what happened :smiley:
thats a good idea.

i was completely surprised to come here and found a topic that read "im done with life" next to one that, thank god, said she was alive.
i was gone for a few hours to find so many things had happened.
I wish i could have come sooner to at least offer some support or something. But im glad she's ok and most important,alive.
im sure myself and the whole board will miss her, but im very glad everything ended well.
i hope she can comeback some day.
Bye,courtney. Please come back.

I just wanted to say "good job" to all you guys who pulled this off. A few months ago, there was an article in Harper's Magazine with a transcript from an online chat where a boy was going to kill himself...Everybody tried to do what you did here tonight, getting his full name, finding out where he lived, contacting someone in his town..But they were too late, and he did kill himself.

Thank God that wasn't the case tonight. I'm not trying to trivialize it; I don't believe this was an attempt to get attention, or anything like that. But it's so wonderful that it did end well. Even if it caused annoyance, and even if she got in trouble, nobody should feel bad about what they did. Because it could have ended differently, and that phone call could have made all the difference. So, I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of all you guys! That was quite a feat of detective work. Maybe it's only fitting that a group of Alias fans would be able to pull that off so quickly..After all, we're no strangers to covert operations. ;)

And I hope Courtney will eventually get her internet privileges back. Parents are usually not as harsh as they plan to be at first...Give them time, maybe they'll come around. And we're all so glad that you're OK. :smiley:

I am soooo glad that she is ok. Well, I am sure she is going through a lot but the spirit of the community here on allalias.com has saved her.

Courtney, be strong!

Kelly

Azalea said:
And I hope Courtney will eventually get her internet privileges back. Parents are usually not as harsh as they plan to be at first...Give them time, maybe they'll come around. And we're all so glad that you're OK. :smiley:
I find it kind of ironic that they would take away her computer from her when the internet was one of the things that gave her the strength to stay alive.

WOW i am so glad kiki is ok. though i dont know her realli at all she read one of my fanfics and i always thought she was a sweet girl. i was just wondering when you (Charlie) said that she has lost her internet privileges, does that mean on AA? or her parents won't let her go o-line anymore?? i was just wondering. thanks. and Kiki wherever you are may God be with you.

I am so glad kiki is fine. She worried me sick! I feel bad for the frank principal
because i think i worried him too. well everythin is fine now thank god!

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
WOW i am so glad kiki is ok. though i dont know her realli at all she read one of my fanfics and i always thought she was a sweet girl. i was just wondering when you (Charlie) said that she has lost her internet privileges, does that mean on AA? or her parents won't let her go o-line anymore?? i was just wondering. thanks. and Kiki wherever you are may God be with you.
I believe that her entire physical computer is being taken away, so she will have no internet access at all.

tinytina10 said:
I am so glad kiki is fine. She worried me sick! I feel bad for the frank principal
As Azalea said, you did the right thing. Think if things had been different, if it was her high school and she did go through with it... that phone call could have saved her life.

It was wroth it.

And the wrong person was not your fault, it was mine. Don't worry about it :smiley:

Charlie said:
tinytina10 said:
As Azalea said, you did the right thing. Think if things had been different, if it was her high school and she did go through with it... that phone call could have saved her life.

It was wroth it.

And the wrong person was not your fault, it was mine. Don't worry about it :smiley:
thanks charlie that makes me feel better :smiley:

thank you for psoting this chalrie!!!! im so very glad that kiki is okay.. she worried me so bad.. we all had such a intersting time finding the foreman rinciple. and kikis response "my principals name ist frank" lol...

im gald she s oaky.. and u the supersleuth are awesome!

I haven't even been gone for an entire week, and look what has happened! Sheesh! I'm glad she is okay, but sheesh! Wowee...and thanks for the summary, excuse me a minute :thud: