Community Notice: KikiCourt

Thanks Charlie and everyone else who helped... it was the wrong principal but, hey, it's the thought that counts!! and Courtney is alive!!! we love you Court!!

oh courtney!!! if you ever read this you know how much i miss you and how much i'm sorry. i hope you can move on, and maybe someday we will talk again. PM me, if you see this at school ... or at a library ... or on your parents computer ... oh courtney!!! i wasn't there when you said what you did ... but i'm glad you are alive. i hope you are fine.

i'll miss you so much :byesad:

lmao... betha that would be cool :Ph34r:

we worked really well as a team too.. thank to the people whoc alled. even if it was the wrong principal...

I just took the oppotunity to read the entire thread. I applaude everyone that did so much to find out away to contact her...even if you had the wrong school. It just proves that we're so much more then just Alias, we're all a big family. Since the my phoneline was in use all night and part of this morning, (an chaotic family dilema)I never got to say good bye to Courtney or help in the investigation. You're not going to read it but, so long...be happy!!!

You guys ... you make me proud ... you did a great job ... and in the end, everything was great ...

I am sorry, not being here with all you guys, or not having the chance to say goodbye to KiKi ... but I will say it anyways, I will miss you KiKi and will always love you ...

This part of our community shows off what we mean to each other ... we are a big family and we do car for each other ...

Be happy and smile always and when life puts you down, we will always be here for you ... ;)

KikiCourt said:
Azalea said:
  But it's so wonderful that it did end well.  Even if it caused annoyance, and even if she got in trouble, nobody should feel bad about what they did.
it caused annoyance? :thinking:
Annoyance to you and your parents when you found out about the phone call I meant, not to us. I don't think anyone would consider what they went through here as an "annoyance", it was much more serious and deeply felt than that. I just meant that nobody should feel bad about trying to help.

Azalea said:
KikiCourt said:
Azalea said:
  But it's so wonderful that it did end well.  Even if it caused annoyance, and even if she got in trouble, nobody should feel bad about what they did.
it caused annoyance? :thinking:
Annoyance to you and your parents when you found out about the phone call I meant, not to us. I don't think anyone would consider what they went through here as an "annoyance", it was much more serious and deeply felt than that. I just meant that nobody should feel bad about trying to help.

oh ok
Anyway,
*cries* Nance keeps saying I said I wanted to die for attention awhile ago, when I do not! *sobs* it really hurts my feelings... -_-

Not only that, but this is in Jaimie's sig:

Kiki, i'm sick of you telling people you're commiting suicide, you never go through with it. it's annoying and sick and it seems like you only do it for attention.

*sobs* I hate my life