Community Notice: KikiCourt

KikiCourt said:
Not only that, but this is in Jaimie's sig:

Kiki, i'm sick of you telling people you're commiting suicide, you never go through with it. it's annoying and sick and it seems like you only do it for attention.

*sobs* I hate my life
You're not an attention-seeking fake suicidal person.
And whenever you think things like you hate your life, just remember that you have friends that will support you, and remember the thread from last night.

Sarah said:
KikiCourt said:

Kiki, i'm sick of you telling people you're commiting suicide, you never go through with it. it's annoying and sick and it seems like you only do it for attention.

*sobs* I hate my life
And whenever you think things like you hate your life, just remember that you have friends that will support you, and remember the thread from last night.
thanks, that made me feel better :smiley:

KikiCourt said:
Sarah said:
KikiCourt said:

*sobs* I hate my life
thanks, that made me feel better :smiley:
You're welcome. *hugs*

Alias_Gay said:
You guys ... you make me proud ... you did a great job ... and in the end, everything was great ...

I am sorry, not being here with all you guys, or not having the chance to say goodbye to KiKi ... but I will say it anyways, I will miss you KiKi and will always love you ...

This part of our community shows off what we mean to each other ... we are a big family and we do car for each other ...

Be happy and smile always and when life puts you down, we will always be here for you ... ;)
WOW!! I had no idea any of this was even going on!! :blink:

I totally agree with Alias Gay, I too am so proud of everyone!! The way y'all came together to help out a fellow AA member! This is seriously an awesome community! One I am very proud to be a part of!! :smiley:

My prayers and best wishes to Kiki. May you soon find true happiness!! We love you!!

Sincerely, Karie

KikiCourt said:

*sobs* I hate my life
kiki that's not true just ignore it, you know that you're not doing it for attention, and so do most of the people on here. like sarah said, look at the thread from last night, its 52 pages long! and there's a we love kiki thread! don't worry about what a few people decide to say, just remember that most of us on here would be more than happy to talk to you if you needed someone to talk to because we care about you! i hope you can come back on monday! :smiley:

KateJones47 said:
KikiCourt said:

*sobs* I hate my life
kiki that's not true just ignore it, you know that you're not doing it for attention, and so do most of the people on here. like sarah said, look at the thread from last night, its 52 pages long! and there's a we love kiki thread! don't worry about what a few people decide to say, just remember that most of us on here would be more than happy to talk to you if you needed someone to talk to because we care about you! i hope you can come back on monday! :smiley:
I totally agree with that. Well said ^_^