Season 2 Complete Passage 2 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Thanks to spoiler source s:

Because I'm sick, these will be hit & miss spoilers.....

The CIA sees the explosion on satelllite. Vaughn wants to send a team after them; Kendall says no.
Jack & Irina constantly fight about the mission, with Sydney playing referee. While they're on a train, Jack & Irinia reminisce about an incident in their married life. Jack's expression gets all soft; they share a laugh; Syd is amazed. Then Jack sobers and the moment is gone.

Jack's contact can't supply then with everything they need, so more arguing. Finally Syd tells them both off. Later Jack thanks her for that and tells her he's proud of her.

Inside the target, they have to split up (all 3) to get the job done. Jack doesn't like it, but there's no choice. Syd & Jack meet at the room where the nukes are; Irinia's not there. They go in and have hardly begun when the bad guys arrive, with Irina in tow.

The head of the operation tells Jack that he's the one who assigned Irina to go to the US and marry a CIA agent, and that Jack was so arrogant that he actually believed a woman like Irina would love him. This includes the promo scene of the kiss. Irina threatens Jack, hits him, etc. Syd is in a cell on the other side of the room watching. Irina orders jack to tell them who Sark's working with. Just then a call comes in for the other guy; it's Sark. He leaves and Irina shoves a gun in Jack's face (again). She then tells him that she was caught and had to pretend all this (including her release from the CIA). She hits him with the gun and leaves. Jack gets up and there are keys in his hand. He gets out and releases Syd and fills her in. They contact the CIA.

In the meantime, Vaughn has finally been allowed to help. Kendall lets him go to India to talk to them--they've found out about the nukes and are planning an air strike. Turns out Vaughn's father knew the Indian guy. Finally Vaughn's given a chopper and a chance to get them out before the air strike (although the air strike will continue on schedule).

On the Sloane front, he gets another phone call. This time they want $100 million in bearer bonds. Sloane goes to the Alliance and tells them what's been going on. They decide to trace the money. Marshall is very proud of his tracer...but they lose the signal. Marshall can't believe it.

Turns out the nukes are being used for their plutonium cores, which power a Rambaldi device. Something about endless life. Anyway, the bad guys open the Rambaldi arifact and there's a flower inside. The air stikes begin, allowing Irina, Jack, & Syd to get away, with the flower and the cores. They run out of the building and there's Vaughn landing in the helicopter.

Irina is returned to her cell; Syd calls her "Mom".

Syd goes out to see Vaughn--lots of smiles. He hands her some tickets. She had made some offhand comment earlier that other people played miniature golf with their parents; she went after nuclear weapons. We then see Syd, Will, and Francie played mini-golf; Vaughn watches & smiles.

There ya go!
Enjoy!

:smiley: :rolleyes: Looks like a great Episode,
yes, for you wondering I usually don't read spoilers, but I won't be able to watch this Episode tonight and I will have to tape it, so might as well find out what happens early, I could possible watch the tape later to night throguh! :rolleyes:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!
why did i go and read this!?!?! 🇳🇴
i'm hopeless!! just once i'd like to be surprised....but I have absolutely no will power!!!!
::sniffles::
ah well....back to my essay...
thanx Charlie :P

Well like i said myself I did, but I sort of knew what was going to happen that episode anyways by knowing the stuff of Alias.. so I looked at it but anything past, Passage 2: Part 2, I am not looking at! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back