Completion

Okies I wrote this a while ago, you can flame me if you wish, doesnt bother me... Im very proud of how this came out.

Major thanks to melly who beta'd for me :hug:

The moonlight spread across the pale features of the boy lying in bed as nightmares plagued him. He tossed and turned, becoming entangled within his sheets, sweat covered his face. "Harry, Harry, wake up it's ok" came a soft voice from the bed. Bolting upright out of a shaky stupor Harry blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sudden amount of light the moon gave off. Next to him was his lover, his companion, and his confidant, Draco Malfoy.
A soothing hand came to caress his face brushing the black hair out of his face. Leaning into the touch Harry minutely relaxed as he struggled to breath evenly. Suddenly he felt himself being tugged and pulled into a pair of arms that were full of warmth and love. A kiss was pressed softly against his lips, the lingering taste of comfort. Finally, he pulled Draco closer to him and just let himself be held, by the one he loved. After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Draco pulled away slightly and looked at Harry's green eyes.
"Do you want to tell me?" came the question softly spoken no more than a whisper. Harry mutely shook his head, pleading with his eyes to not have to relive the constant nightmares that haunted him. Draco, just shook his head slightly in annoyance, and spoke once more in the soothing tone, "You know, I'm here for you no matter." "I know, it's just that..."he trailed off. "Just that what love?" The anguished response Draco got tore him apart, "I can't ever lose you, gods I would die if I ever did"
Draco pressed the shivering boy to him as he hugged him against him. Harry's face turned upwards to him, "Make love to me, Draco, make me feel" and with that plea, Harry brought his mouth to Draco's and kissed him. He opened his mouth to admit the smaller boy's tongue. The caressing of his tongue swept across the roof of his mouth and went deeper still. The desperation Draco felt in the fevered kiss, made him shiver with anticipation.
Harry shifted Draco till he pinned him underneath him, all the while without breaking the kiss that grew in intensity. The flush of arousal shone across Draco's face, the desire to see Harry totally dominate him, the immense longing he felt. As if by mutual understanding the boys parted lips gasping for oxygen to fill their lightheaded brains. Harry looked at Draco, the gray eyes that stared at him with an intensity and unmistakable amount of love. "Harry", he panted out, "I love you so much, gods I'm yours forever and always."
"Claim me Harry, show that I am yours and only yours," Harry's lust filled eyes seemed to swallow him whole, the obvious gleam of hunger, one that only he could fill. With a strangled cry, Harry reattached his lips to Draco's, one hand fisted in the blonde's hair and the other touching any flesh he could. Draco's own hands trembled in arousal as he unbuttoned Harry's shirt. Moaning out in pleasure and part frustration, he ripped off the buttons. His greedy hands stroking Harry's entire chest, he felt the unmistakable shudder course through the boy. His hands moved themselves without much thought, just desperate to touch all of the flesh exposed to him.
Harry could not take it much longer as he stopped the roving hands, and tied them together. He was so impatient, so ready to explode with need, with hunger for the blonde that was writhing under him in ecstasy. He quickly muttered a spell that rid them of the barrier. Flesh touching flesh, Draco, whimpered as Harry's hand stroked his erection. Pre-cum glistening against his c***, all thoughts flew out of his head as a wet tongue flicked across the head. "Gods" came the gasp. A warm mouth engulfed him without warning as his c*** hit the back of Harry's throat. His hips thrust upwards of their own accord. Draco longed to twist his fingers within Harry's hair, but the bond his hands were in, denied him that pleasure. The torture ensued as Harry released almost all of his c*** sucking hard on the tip. He saw stars, as the mouth brought him back to the depth of his mouth, Harry's rhythm picked up as Draco thrust upwards mindlessly. Deep within the throat, then nothing but exposure, save always the tip, that always got sucked on relentlessly. When Draco felt a finger rub the puckered opening of his anus he lost all control and came harshly into the waiting mouth. Harry sucked him dry, before he pulled away, licking his lips.
Harry pulled Draco up against him, chest touching chest, both heaving slightly. Releasing the blonde from his bond, he immediately brought his hands to caress the heated flesh. Once more a kiss ensued. This one still held the slight undercurrent of desperation, but it wasn't threatening to overwhelm Draco. He poured his heart and soul into the kiss, answering wordlessly all of Harry's unasked questions. Harry's erection slid hard against Draco's thigh. Gently cupping his balls, the blonde fondled and caressed, soon enough he had enclosed the erection within his palm and slid up and down the rock hard piece of flesh. Harry's c*** wept glistening tears of pre-cum, and a strangled cry left him as the hand picked up speed. As the pressure tightened and the speed increased, his breathing got shallower, soon enough he was gasping for air, not caring whether or not he died, all he wanted was that exquisite hand wrapped around his member to stay there. He bit his lip hard as Draco's thumb grazed over the sensitized head, it wept further and became a purplish color. When Draco brought into play his other hand to cup Harry's balls, he no longer was coherent as he exploded in Draco's hand, which didn't falter in the steady movement. Slow strokes, came across the soft member, as Harry hissed in slight discomfort and pleasure. Draco released Harry's c*** and brought up his fingers and began to lick each one with delight.
Both Harry and Draco bonelessly fell backwards onto the pillows. Linking hands, they collapsed, both with the unspoken promise of more to come. First however, sleep was required. Green eyes met gray eyes, both radiant and full of love. Closing their eyes they fell into a dreamless sleep, each wearing a similar smile on their face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A pair of eyes opened to the room bathed in sunlight. Wincing in pain he looked at the hair that bobbed on his stomach in perfect synchronization with his breathing. Absently he petted the silver haired boy as he looked around for his glasses. Spying them on the nightstand on his other side he smoothly moved towards them careful in not waking up Draco. As he slid the glasses across the bridge of his nose his eyes adjusted to the light and immediately focused on the small clock. The red numbers showed that they had indeed slept the morning away.
He felt the sudden movement of hair tickling his flesh as Draco began to wake up. Instinctively the smaller boy wormed his way up Harry's body till he was lying on his shoulder. "Morning" he murmured, Harry chuckled, "Not morning any more Draco, it's almost 2pm." Grey eyes opened in alarm and quickly swept over to the clock, sure enough the proof was there. "s***" he swore softly. A grin lit across his features as he felt Harry's hand trace patterns on his chest. Looking at him, he realized that it wasn't deliberate as much as need to touch.
"God how much did we sleep last night?" "About 12 hours" "s***" Harry just laughed at the horrified look on his face. "S'not funny" he admonished. Harry just kissed him lightly on the lips, Draco just melted into the embrace with a sigh. "I suppose we needed it," he said against Harry's lips, and before Draco had fully closed his mouth a tongue slipped in demanding unrestricted access, which was promptly given with no hesitation. Their tongues began their mating ritual; a battle for dominance, which Harry won easily as he began sucking on the tongue incessantly.
As they parted each boy whispered an 'I love you'. Some time during the kiss Harry had managed to pin the younger boy underneath him. As he began to move to get off, a hand pressed into his back not allowing him to leave, "Don't. I like the feeling of your weight on top of me" came the voice. Harry began kissing a path from his right above his belly button, to his nipple, then the other, all the way till he reached his neck. There he began nipping at the skin causing red marks to appear on the pale flesh. Draco moved his head to the side allowing Harry easier access to his neck.
Their naked state finally made its presence known as boys grew an erection. Their members rubbed against each other causing each boy to moan out in pleasure. Harry began thrusting down, aching in pain that bordered raw pleasure. "Gods" moaned out Draco in a strangled voice, "Take me Harry, gods f*** me, pound your c*** into me hard, mark me!" Harry gave out a whimper at those words his c*** grew even harder. Reaching across Draco's chest he got the lubricant and squirted some on his fingers and without warning plunged a finger into Draco's arse. Slowly pulling it out he slammed it home again as the blonde cried out when that very finger pressed his prostate. Quickly adding a second finger he continued plunging into Draco's hole, once he added the third finger he began scissoring the flesh, pulling, stretching it for Harry's fat c***.
Quickly Draco's breathing became shallow and came out in short puffs, panting out in choked words he said, "Now! Harry f*** me!" at that command Harry removed the fingers and slammed home, burying himself to the hilt. He stilled his movements allowing Draco to adjust to the size, but Draco didn't want any of that, instead he whined and tried to impale himself further than was possible, loving the sensation of being completely and utterly filled. Harry reached for Draco's c*** and grabbed it at the base clenching it tightly while his other hand grabbed his hip to steady the writhing boy. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in, over and over he pulled in and out, each time stroking Draco's prostate. Harry gripped the boy's hip tightly, knowing that the blonde would have bruises later on, but the thought of having marked him, made him crazy with lust. His movements grew quicker as he began stroking Draco towards completion. "I love you," screamed Draco as he began spurting out cum having reached his climax. The clenching of ass muscles became too much for Harry as he slammed himself into Draco one last time screaming his name as shot off his load into him. Spurt after spurt of hot cum quickly filled Draco and soon leaked out of his ass down his legs.
Sliding bonelessly out of Draco, Harry closed his eyes and tried to remember how to breathe. After what felt like hours of counting his breathing he felt a tentative hand brush across his face. "Are you ok?" "Erugh" came out the reply. Taking this as a yes, Draco curled up against Harry and pressed a kiss to his chin. He ached, and he felt the bruises on his hip, yet the unmistakable sense of completion left him satiated. Never had Harry been that completely wild in bed, needless to say he was thrilled.
After Harry's breathing stabilized he managed to summon up the strength to turn on his side to face his lover. Grinning he saw Draco's look of completion, he knew that it had been him to make the blonde feel that way, to have taken him and pounded into him hard. "Was this what you had in mind last night when you begged me to take you, to claim you, to make you only mine?" "Gods yes, that was incredible" Draco grabbed Harry's hand and interlaced their fingers together, the rings of love, bonding, and marriage shone in the sunlight.
"You died last night," offered Harry quietly. "How?" came the whispered voice. "H-he killed you, I was forced to watch you die. God the blood, s-so much of it" "It wont ever happen" "How can you be so sure?" "I'm yours and you wont let it happen" "I love you so much it hurts" "I know, which is why I won’t die. We are going to grow old together, watch our kids grow up..." Draco was cut off by a pair of lips kissing him; he could taste the salt of the tears that had slid down Harry's face. "Do you mean it?" "Every single word" "It will happen, I'll make sure it does" "I'm yours forever" "As am I."
With a single kiss, both got up out of bed and headed towards the shower, knowing that their friends expected to see them at least once during the day. Hands laced together they walked in sync. And the sound of the bathroom door clicking shut purged the room into silence once more.

Back