Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something other than above

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Tom

An Old Friend
This poll is to determine what type of interface our members use to surf the net.
While I use a laptop at work when fixing trucks I don't surf the net.

100% of my Surfing Fun is at home on my 2000-2001 PC with broadband cable.

Just curious is all

SciFiChick, I'm probably a little older than you so I go back to the days when Macs were considered to be a "PC" as well. Back in the day "PC" was meant to be any "Personal Computer" so an Intel/Windows box, Apple (non-Mac'), Apple Mac', Amiga, or Atari home computer systems were all referred to as a PC. :D

(Yes, I'm old. :( )

I am lucky enough to be able to use a variety of work PCs all day - even MACs and Linux boxes. Mostly I use my Win 2K notebook for surfing as I work on a support hotline and I have to sit still and wait for calls to come in and I have to use this one on our corporate LAN.

KW802 said:
SciFiChick, I'm probably a little older than you so I go back to the days when Macs were considered to be a "PC" as well. Back in the day "PC" was meant to be any "Personal Computer" so an Intel/Windows box, Apple (non-Mac'), Apple Mac', Amiga, or Atari home computer systems were all referred to as a PC. :D

(Yes, I'm old. :( )
according to your profile, yep.. 7yrs older. :rolleyes: lol

and it's ok if you need to lump them together still.. it's just hard for me to put macs in the same category as windoze.. :cool:

I put broad band because there are so may different types of high speed
I was curious whether it was dial up or something else

i think most of poeple is use DSL if u go to C2S it is P2P Website and if u creat poll there u will find 78% from all Member use DSL

Back