Computers and AA

How many computers have you used to post on AA?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 or more

• Total voters
felgercarb i forgot to add in my friend"s comp so it"d be four and not three! two at my house and one at my dads office too

stupid library and school wont allow us on forums

hmmm 2 at home. This desktop and my old one. one laptop. hmmm some at summer camps. 3 at school. hmmm some at Crissy's house (my friend) that's about seven or so

well, i put 3 even though it's technically more since there are about a bazillion computers on campus. but i usually only post from 2 comp labs on campus - the one in the main library and the one in the psych lab.

and then there's my beloved, the one at home. ^_^

I've used two computers to post on AA. The one I'm on now, which is the computer in my room, is where I've done a majority of my posting.

I've used at least 9 here in comp. lab one, then there is my form room, and the countless internet café's and my grandmas and aunts, and mine...but I make most of my posts from school. That's a lot of puters!

They used to say that when I went to school but they never, just to put you off going on sites that were non-educational. But they did block us, but when your in your last year you get all rights :D .

Back