Concerts I have went to...

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Here are the shows I have went to within the past couple of years.

[Took my son with me to this, it was his first concert. I wasn't sure how he'd react with how loud it was, or the amount of people. He did like Skillet though so it was worth a shot. At the end of this one, he told me he wanted to go to so many more...]

[Dead of winter, a blizzard rolling through, yet I (with Ape) riding took a normal 3.5 hour drive 7.5 hours due to the weather. Awesome show, very long day. If I recall, I finally got in around 6AM the next morning. Disturbed was spectacular, and In This Moment stole the show.]​
[Early May for this one, it was the "first ever" Carolina Rebellion. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Three Days Grace or Bullet For My Valentine (although I would be seeing them a little bit later). Had a few people going in this one, my sister and her boyfriend, myself, Ape and my son, and another couple we all knew. Awesome experience.]​
[The greatest music experience ever, Rock on the Range. Couldn't miss it. I made the decision early on my son would have to sit this one out, and it is a good thing he did. We were front row all day on Day 3 (Sunday), getting crushed by the weight of the fans, the moshing going on behind us, crowd surfing was unreal. POD was excellent, Disturbed as always, All That Remains had a great show, and Korn practically tore the house down. Strange group on Friday was fun, Steel Panther... so hilarious. Took a break last year (shows just didn't excite us, no really great ones playing...), now building up for another run during 2013]​
That is it for now, stay tuned... there will be more. Gotta see Volbeat, Five Finger Death Punch, and I am always wanting to see Disturbed again.​

Attachments

• Awake+Tonight++Toby+Mac++Skillet+18753_1314138940918_1454035822.jpg
    Awake+Tonight++Toby+Mac++Skillet+18753_1314138940918_1454035822.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 134
  • music-as-a-weapon-2011.jpg
    music-as-a-weapon-2011.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Carolina+Rebellion.jpg
    Carolina+Rebellion.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 127
  • rockontherange.jpg
    rockontherange.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 142
I've been to a TobyMac concert too. The New Kids on the Block was my first concert, I think I was in 4th-5th grade. I've seen Brantley Gilbert, The Gaither Vocal Band (bday present for grandma lol), Martina McBride, and Uncle Kracker. And a few not well known ones that I can't remember.

Back