Concerts

I just saw Rascal Flatts too! They are my absolute fave, so it was awesome. I think I am going to go see them again in August when they come back to Michigan.

I'm just a little obsessed :P . lol

hmmm, let me think....

Puddle of Mudd, Hoobastank, Damien Rice, Smithereens, Trapt, Strokes, The Offspring, Foo Fighters, Doors of the 21st Century, Red Letter Agent, Michael Tolcher, Linger, Keane, Interpol, Killers, White Stripes, Pixies, Lou Reed....I think that's all.

I'm seeing Weezer, Ben Folds, Stereophonics, and a couple more though this summer at this free concert series. :smiley:

:rockon:

Erm... Red Hot Chili Peppers (x2), Mars Volta (x2), James Brown, Stellastar*, mycodenameisMILO, Fightstar, Fandangle, Reel Big Fish

Brittany said:
oo how was mars volta?  I wanted to see them in Atlanta but couldn't go...
[post="1391774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Brilliant... they are actually insane... saw them before deloused came out and then again earlier this year... much better now than they were then

feels like forever since i've been to a concert, i remember seeing faithless (2x), green velvet (2x), placebo (2x), grandaddy, franz ferdinand, dj shadow (best concert ever), dj marky, underworld, prodigy, orbital, paul weller, stereophonics, system of a down, muse, live, goldfrapp, kosheen, dj tiga, spooks, jools holland and band... and many bands that weren't famous, so i didn't remember their name lol ;)

really feel like going to a concert now :mellow:

OK so don't laugh at me I saw most of these when I was like, 10.

Spice Girls
*NSync (4 times)
Backstreet Boys
Ricky Martin
Shania Twain
O Town (haha yes, probably the most embarrassing)
Britney Spears
American Idol (season 2)
John Mayer w/ Maroon 5
Maroon 5

This summer I'm seeing BSB and American Idol S4. I really wanted to see the Killers this yr, but it was downtown in the area where theres a lot of bars, etc. and I'm only 16 so of course my mom said no :(

A while back, I saw Dana Glover at a club in San Francisco, and Jennifer Marks in a hotel, but no one's heard of them.

Last july I went to see Alanis Morissette (and Barenaked Ladies), and I'm going to see Alanis next Tuesday on the Jagged Little Pill Acoustic tour. I'm going to see Tori Amos when she comes back in September too, and I'd love to see Anna Nalick in San Francisco. :D

awesome:smiley: I went to the Warped Tour in San Francisco, it was great! I saw Coldplay a while ago and same with My Chemical Romance. I'm going to go see Beck next Tues and I hope I can get tickets for the Rolling Stones concert :blush:

Back