Concerts

Jamison said:
One Year Later
Athenaeum
Jimmy Buffet
Dave Matthews Band
Warped Tour (which had over 60 bands there...so I won't list them all...such as: waking ashland, yellowcard, bowling for soup, taking back sunday, sugarcult, simple plan...and a lot more that slip my mind)
Black Eyed Peas
Acoustic Syndicate
Reel Big Fish
Suburban Legends
Chris Cagle
Donovan Frankenreiter
Wylde Bunch
[post="1332771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Adding:
Coastline
Chairman of the Board
Trick Pony :rolleyes:
Two Step (great DMB cover band)
Jump Little Children
Dave Matthews Band (again)

...and going to see Widespread Panic on Wednesday! ^_^

I saw Chevelle with A Change of Pace 2 weeks ago at the HP Pavillion in San Jose..and I'm going to see my chemical romance and Alkaline trio with Reggie and the Full Effect at SJSU.

Just got back from Fall Out Boy, Motion city soundtrack, Panic! At the Disco, The Starting Line, and Boys Night Out at the Nintendo Fusion Tour =)

I did =) Motion City and Fall Out Boy were the best. Panic could have been really good if they gave them more time and didn't cut the techno parts =(

It really was a great show but it was my first so I don't have very high standards.

I saw Fiona Apple on Tuesday, it was AWESOME, i can't wait till her new album comes out. :woot:

Sony has been hanging onto that album for years now - but how good is it? I'm going to see her in Chicago next month.

Last week I saw Ben Lee in Canberra at the ANU Uni Bar - he was pretty good, not a natural performer though, I don't think. And Uni Bar SUCKS as a venue so much - really low ceilings, low stage so you can't see anything unless your 6ft tall, and REALLY REALLY HOT AND SWEATY.

But I'm going to see Little Birdy there next weekend WHEN I FINISH MY EXAMS. Woohoo. And then I'm off to the US where I'll see Fiona Apple in Chicago and then Dave Matthews Band in Boston. Rock. On.

i went to see Bird a few weeks ago... it was an amaaaazing gig... Bird's so much better live than she is on cd...

it was an accoustic set, just her with her cello and a guy with an accoustic guitar... the vibe was just breathtaking!

i even asked her for a request and she played it!! she was glad because it was her first request she got in belgium! :D

after the gig i went to her and we talked a bit, she even knew who i was (we mail from time to time :smiley: ) ... anyway, Bird is just amazing! and she's coming to belgium again 2 times in December, the 15the and the 17th, i'll be attending for sure and she's gonna do the accoustic version of stalker for me as i asked her to play it, gotta love that girl!

the 10th of November i went to "Night of the Proms"... i don't know wether you guys know it but it's an amazing evening...
it's a combination of classical music and pop/rock music... it already was the 21th edition of the Proms and the second time i went

the singers this year were: Safri Duo, Roger Daltry, John Miles (he's there every year), Ace of Base and Donna Summer... the proms take place from October to November so the artists stay here for a long time :smiley: they do like one show a night .. and they all play with a symphonical orchestra and a choire... between the artistist we get classical pieces (like Bach, Beethoven, Ravel, ...) it's a nice vibe!
other artists who've been to the proms are like Shaggy, En Vogue, Marvin Gay, Joe Cocker, Tina Turner, ...
it's quite big ;)

i saw john mayer trio this year

one word to describe it: amazing!

he was soo good, all of his new songs are great and then for the encore he played a song with steven tyler!

the entire show was mind blowing!

I saw Jason Mraz & Mae! They were awesome! :smiley: :P!! In my opinion Mraz was way better.

lucky! jason rocks! :woot:

my last show was hanson at the nokia theatre in times square in november. before that i saw avril lavigne in august of '05, and in november of '04 i saw avril again, and in the summer of '04 I saw Evanescence (with Seether--yay!). So, let me tally up from what I can remember:

1.) Summer of '98 Hanson at Jones Beach
2.) Fall of '00 Hanson at Hammerstein Ballroom
3.) Summer of '03 Avril Lavigne at Continental Airlines Arena
4.) Fall of '03 Hanson at Carnegie Hall
5.) Summer of '04 Evanescence at Jones Beach
6.) November of '04 Avril Lavigne at Continental Airlines Arena
7.) August of '05 Avril Lavigne at Jones Beach
8.) November of '05 Hanson at Nokia Theatre (best show I've ever been too--I've never been closer and they've never been better!)

Also, I once was dragged to a Simon and Garfunkel concert in January a few years ago in New Jersey with my parents. It wasn't that I don't like them; I really admire that sound, but it was so cold and so late that I fell asleep torwards the end.

Spice Girls
Britney Spears 2x
Nsync
Pink
Goo Goo Dolls
Aerosmith
Bon Jovi
Kenny Chesney 2 or 3x can't remember
Keith Urban when he opened for Kenny Chesney :smiley:
Toby Keith 2x
Tim McGraw 2x
Gretchen Wilson 2x
Sara Evans
Brad Paisley and Sara Evans 2/10!!!
Kelly Clarkson 2x

I think that's it atleast that's all I can remember

My very first concert was Amy Grant way way back when!
Boyz 2 Men
Celine Dion
Backstreet Boys Millennium Tour and Never Gone Tour on August 26, 2005
NSYNC Pop Odyssey Tour
Casting Crowns
Dave Matthews Band
One Tree Hill Tour on March 12, 2005 at the Venue of Scottsdale - Bethany Joy Galeotti (totally awesome with such an amazing talent!), Tyler Hilton, and Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp (a.k.a. The Wreckers)
One Tree Hill/Sunkist Tour in March 2006 at The Grove in LA - Tyler Hilton and Jack's Mannequin (love Jack's Mannequin!!)

My goal and dream is to see Westlife in concert overseas!

Well my first ever concert was Boyzone :blush:

Since then I have seen:

The Coral
The Bravery
Foo Fighters
HIM
Tenacious D
Lostprophets
My Chemical Romance
All American Rejects
Billy Talent

and I am going to see Lostprohets supported by Aiden and Taking Back Sunday in April ^_^

Back