Concerts

[quote name='AliasWestlifeGrey's23' post='1679546' date='Dec 8 2006, 08:39 AM']
My very first concert was Amy Grant way way back when!
Boyz 2 Men
Celine Dion
Backstreet Boys Millennium Tour and Never Gone Tour on August 26, 2005
NSYNC Pop Odyssey Tour
Casting Crowns
Dave Matthews Band
One Tree Hill Tour on March 12, 2005 at the Venue of Scottsdale - Bethany Joy Galeotti (totally awesome with such an amazing talent!), Tyler Hilton, and Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp (a.k.a. The Wreckers)
One Tree Hill/Sunkist Tour in March 2006 at The Grove in LA - Tyler Hilton and Jack's Mannequin (love Jack's Mannequin!!)

My goal and dream is to see Westlife in concert overseas!
[/quote]
Where have you seen Céline Dion ?

i saw:
backstreet boys [in 2nd grade, nosebleeds section]
warped tour a few years ago [relient k, FOB, my chemical romance, hawthorne heights...]
JACK'S MANNEQUIN (AMAZING)
plain white t's

and head automatica, the audition, we are the fury, and jack's again in feb (cannot wait)
possibly the pink spiders in jan

Well my first ever concert was Boyzone :blush:

Since then I have seen:

The Coral
The Bravery
Foo Fighters
HIM
Tenacious D
Lostprophets
My Chemical Romance
All American Rejects
Billy Talent
and I am going to see Lostprohets supported by Aiden and Taking Back Sunday in April ^_^

Were The Coral any good? I love their music.

Fact: Pete Doherty wrote 'Dreaming Of You' and sold it to James Skelly in a pub.

Only thing I ever saw was Ozzfest in 2006 which contained: Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Hatebreed, Black Label Society, DragonForce, Unearth, The Red Chord, and All That Remanins, some others but those are the big ones. I also plan to go in Aughust 2007!

lets see this last april i saw disciple, RED, hawk nelson, and project 86. Disciple was off the hook. Best ever. RED ans hawk nelson was pretty good too. Project 86 is a much better studio band than live band but the lead singer, Andrew, was pretty cool

the other night i saw motion city soundtrack and the end of sherwood's set. both were amazingly good.
on sunday i'm seeing plain white t's again and secondhand serenade.

Went to see Hellogoodbye last night. They were so good!!!

I've also got tickets to go see:

Klaxons
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Motion City Soundtrack ...

and possibly Hellogoodbye again :rolleyes:

Back