Concerts

Have you ever been to a concert?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm REALLY trying to get good Nickelback tickets for a not-so-expensive price!!

LOVE NICKELBACK!!!!!!

:musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote:

The only concert I ever went to was a student jazz festival with various high school jazz bands about two years ago - the music was pretty good, and they had a couple of professional players as guest performers for some of the numbers. 🎺

Last year I went to Green Day, Destiny's Child, BlackEyed Peas, Michael Buble and Kelly Clarkson

Last night I was at the Backstreet Boys it was goog because the whole audience was over 20 because it was the first time they have been to Australia and not many young kids know them!

p.s. I got all the tickets free because my dad's Boss owns a coperate box at the Adelaide entertainment centre.

i've been to quite a few concerts:
Mandy Moore / BBMak / Nobody's Angel
Lifehouse / SR-71 / The D4
Uncle Kracker / Bowling for Soup / Maroon 5 / Riddlin Kids
Bowling for Soup / Monica / Kevin Lyttle / Nina Sky
Good Charlotte / Goldfinger / Eve 6
Pink / Candy Ass
Hilary Duff / Simple Plan / Kiley Dean / Bob Guiney / BEP
The Feds / The Addictions (they performed at a Dallas Derby Devils match)
*thinks* if there's any more than i can think of, i'll be sure to add them

I have been to quit a few myself. I love concerts! My most recent was Bon Jovi a couple of weeks ago, They where AWESOME! I have also been to 5 Backstreet Boys concerts (yes I am a BSB FREAK!) I have been to 2 Simple Plan concerts, I have seen Relient K, Good Charlotte, Mandy Moore, Shaggy, Shinedown, Jason Mraz (I love him), Sister Hazel, Weird Al, Puddle of Mud, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, I have been to too many concerts, I have so many more that I have been to. I love going to concerts, they are always so much better in person! :D :D :D

Let's see . . .

I've been to Jim Brickman three times, *N SYNC twice in my younger days, Vertical Horizon/Nine Days for my 19th birthday, Collin Raye, Keith Urban, and then a bunch that I'm sure not many people have ever heard of (unfortunately).

I've been to an Avril Lavigne concert, a Sum 41 concert, a Simple Plan concert, and a Gob concert. I was supposed to go to a Gwen Stefani concert (still pissed about that :angry: ) and I'm going to a Black Eyed Peas concert in May.

the best day of my life so far was when i turned 16 and i got tickets for the Laura Pausini concert (my number one idol since forever) and the concert was on the same day as my bday, and it was fantastic, i was in the first row and she sang "happy birthday" to me!!! only to me!!!

Sounds really cool - I've heard Laura Pausini's "Surrender" on the radio a lot, and it sounds really good.

I went to another jazz concert recently, about three weeks ago - this time around, it was a big band performance by an all-star band of sorts (not big names, of course, but more of a collection of local and out-of-town players).

I went to a Black Eyed Peas concert yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of them, but the tickets were really cheap, so I went. It was amazing! I was right there, and I could SEE Fergie sweat! :woot: The Pussycat Dolls opened, and I was not impressed -_- They're lucky they finished when they did, because a few of those girls were about to have a serious wardrobe malfunction, if you know what I mean ;)

Yes, well I'm pathetic and have never been to a concert. Poor me :( I would kill to see Gwen Stefani/No Doubt (if they ever got back together, but with gwen having a baby I don't see it happening to soon) in concert.

~Andrea :angelic:

Back