Concerts

Have you ever been to a concert?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Umm a little while back i saw Anna Barbara....this year i've seen Detour 180 play twice....front row. i also saw Disciple...not too long ago. i was second row. the disciple show was crazy. the detour 180 concert was amazing and a lot of fun. first time i went with like a group of 9 people...all really good friends so that was aweome. second time though most of them couldnt make it so it was only me and another friend that made it but it was still awesome cause i had met someone the time before so when i went the second time we catched up. the next concert im planning to go to is a Pillar concert and its gonna be awesome cause its on my bday!!!! ima make them sing happy birthday to me lol

Lostprophets was the most brilliant concert I've ever been too. I would recommend it to anyone - the was a great atmosphere and bonus for me as not only did i get to crowd surf, but we ended up getting to meet the band at the end of the show :woot: It was awesome!

My best friend went to the Rolling Stones concert not so long ago... (it was in Stade de France, in Paris).
I couldn't go because the tickets were already sold out, but she bought me a limited edition/collector T shirt, specially made for the concert.
She told me it was awesome. I wish I was there. :(

I've been to a lot of concerts...here's a few: 2 relient k (one with anberlin, the other with mxpx), project 86, emery, waking ashland and sherwood, blindside, this holiday life and tristan prettyman and switchfoot (and others) at the switchfoot bro-am, switchfoot and eisley and augustana, and most recently (one month ago) Lit and switchfoot. Switchfoot is amazing in concert...the best concerts i've ever been to have been theirs..so much energy..they're amazing.

I went to Dave Matthews this past week . . . AMAZING!!! I was somewhat of a fan before, but now I am sold! Hands down the best concert I have ever been to!

Side note, the ticket cost me $47 . . . dun, dun, dun! I half expected to see Syd there!

I'm going to see the Rolling Stones in November 5th in Oakland.
I've never been to any of their shows, and I've been trying to seen them for 8 years. So I'm definitely excited.

Last time I saw anyone play live was about 4 or 5 years ago, went to see Ocean Colour Scene, they were good! How was the concert Sally...I ended up havin to stay over in Manchester so I couldnt meet up with ya pal :(

Back