Concrete Angel

*Jumps around and raises hand* I must get a PM!!!!

I heard all about this and I was dying to read it...now it's here and I want more!!

the first chapter was excellent with the whole singing...I was crying because I do partially know what's going on with Sydney's life. The song fit perfectly. :smiley: And Lauren...*restains self* I just want to punch her out...grr!

Thanks for the PM, and please keep them coming!!! Update soon!!! :hug:

riley xoxo

Uh oh. I think I'm scared to find out what her bitter reality is, mostly because I know that song oh so well. What is her relationship with Vaughn? Is he a fellow student? Thanks for the PM.

love it already
really interesting
add me to the pm list and when u start an addict list i wanna be on that too!!! lol.
can't wait for more
great start!

rileylovesalias said:
*Jumps around and raises hand* I must get a PM!!!!

I heard all about this and I was dying to read it...now it's here and I want more!!

the first chapter was excellent with the whole singing...I was crying because I do partially know what's going on with Sydney's life. The song fit perfectly. :smiley: And Lauren...*restains self* I just want to punch her out...grr!

Thanks for the PM, and please keep them coming!!! Update soon!!! :hug:

riley xoxo
[post="1319545"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha- yes i tortured riley

That was great ... aww love the song it seems to fit ... wounder what her reality is ... stupid cow is just jelous ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

sexcivaughn14 said:
haha- yes i tortured riley
[post="1319586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It was evil...and btw, my muse for ottwc, is like gone...it went to hawaii and like is gone....but only for ottwc...all my other fic muses are here. :blink:

:cry: I'm so sowry..

Riley xoxo

rileylovesalias said:
It was evil...and btw, my muse for ottwc, is like gone...it went to hawaii and like is gone....but only for ottwc...all my other fic muses are here. :blink:

:cry: I'm so sowry..

Riley xoxo
[post="1319599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

13 going on 30...how many chaps of ottwc are written?

Great start! Good song choice...I love that song! What are they competing in? Is it a school talent show?

Please keep me on the PM list, Thanks!

Megan

Another great Janet story by the looks of it. Can't wait to see what happens. Hate Lauren already.

Thanks for the PM and please keep em coming my way.

Back