Confessions Of A Broken Heart

A/N
dis is another 1 of my stories over @ sd-1 hope y'all enjoy, n remember i like quotes n constructive critisim

We all have secrets; hers is unimaginable

Written by: SydnVaughn4eva 2 ~elle

Disclaimer: I don’t own alias I just decided 2 meddle with va characters lives. But I do claim right 2 my new characters.
Summary: Everything thinks that Syd has the life, but they don’t know the secret she has, they don’t know that she has a heartbreaking confession. They don’t know what goes behind closed doors.

Prologue:

I am said to be perfect. Perfect, popular and beautiful. Well at least on the outside I am. But inside I am broken in a million pieces. My heart is in a million pieces. Sydney Bristow is in a million pieces. My life consists of going to school faking a smile everyday of my life, and coming home to a war zone of casualties with the enemy in close range amidst us. It only took one man to tear this family apart, one man to leave unmistakeable marks on my stepmother’s face; it only took one man to destroy Sydney Bristow.

Am I happy? It’s hard to say. I’m happy with school and my friends, but I’m not happy at home. It’s almost like love/hate. I love my life, I hate my father. Hate is such a strong word, but the reality is this is what it’s all become. It is hard to say when everything was normal and when the war started it’s as if the line is blurred. It is as if it has been going on for so long that I can’t even remember when it all started. We were all happy, well almost. I even admit we still had problems. Nadia never liked Serenah and resented Samantha but apart from that we were happy until it all came crashing down. We’re a family in crises that only grows older. No matter how much chaos happens, the blood never spills to the streets. We’re a family in crises but nobody knows, not even the people I’m closest to.

I love my friends, but somehow I feel as if I couldn’t trust them with my secret. Francie would be speechless. Will would be flabbergasted and start ranting, and Lisa being practical will tell me to tell someone. But I can’t. I hate my father, but he is still my father. Despite what he is doing to me, to Serenah, I could never do that to him. I hate my father but then again I love him at the same time despite what he is doing. Even if I love him, it is never enough to make peace, to stop this bitter battle to stop the tears and the heartbreak. Here it all is around me still ravaging. Here I am in a million pieces, with my heart in a million pieces. With my life in a million pieces. It only took one man to tear this family apart, one man to leave unmistakeable marks on my stepmother’s face; it only took one man to destroy Sydney Bristow.

TBC

Chapter one:
It’s Just an Ordinary Day

Sydney’s POV

I walk out the front like I do everyday of a school week and feel that wave of happiness rush through me, filling every single inch of me, inside and out. Except for one small place. My heart. My heart is twisted mangled and broken. I feel no pain anymore, pain has long since been forgotten. I am just numb. My heart is numb. But being away from the inside, away from the war zone, the happiness drowns out the numbness. It’s almost like I forget, but then I don’t. It still remains as a heavy weight, weighing me down. Though I am Happier, happy as I’ll every probably be. I hear the slamming of a door behind me. I turn slightly to see my sister Nadia striding toward me.
“Let’s go.” She says sharply.
“Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed.” I say smiling slightly. She just gives me one meaningful look and doesn’t reply. I walk towards my Lexus Convertible and hop in. Nadia slides in beside me and I start the engine, reverse out of the driveway and head off to school.
“So do you think it’s gonna stop...everything is just gonna go back to normal again?” Nadia says, breaking the silence. “Because I can’t take this anymore.” She starts to cry. “We’ve…lived…through…this…for a year now...I just can’t…take it anymore.” She says between her sobs. Tears start to fall down my face.
“I don’t know.” Is all I can manage and all I can answer, because I have no answer. I can’t take it either.
“Not even she deserves it.” Nadia says wiping away her tears.
“So you actually admit you like her.” I say laughing through my tears.
“No!” She says shortly. It’s funny how quickly her emotions can change. “I’m just saying that even people like her don’t even deserve this.” She says sighing.
“Yeah sure.” I say teasingly. I love teasing my sister because she bites very easily.
“Shut up, Sydney.” She says grinning.
“I will when you admit you like her.” I say still teasingly.
“Can we just drop it?” She yells at me. Like I said easy to bite.
“Okay, okay, I was just joking.” I say smiling at her.
“I’m sorry, it’s just everything is getting to me at the moment.” She says looking down at her hands.
“Yeah me too.” I say agreeing with her. I turn into the school entrance and the movement of my arm makes me flinch.
“What’s wrong?” She asks in concern, studying me carefully. I don’t reply. “Dammit Syd, did he hit you?” I still don’t reply. A huge lump I in my throat and my stomach fluids start to churn. I feel like I’m going to be sick. I park the car. I get out and walk away not even looking back. I’m trying to keep Nadia from knowing that he’s harming me too. But somehow I think she has known all along.

Nadia’s POV

No one’s hurting as much as she is right now. I know Syd was very close to our mother and father. Even more so when mom died. Syd was devastated, she was so lost without mom, and dad sorta saved her from falling off the face of the earth. And now he’s disappointed her. I sigh. I look near the school building and I see my friends. “Hi guys.” I say brightly. The don’t reply. They just walk away. I walk after them. “What’s wrong?” I ask, confused.
“Oh, I think you know what’s wrong, Nadia.” Amanda turns around abruptly and yells at me. The rest of the group follow suit.. They all look like they have all being crying.
“No actually I don’t.”
“You sure, well then let me give you a run down. You cheated on Aaron at his party with your ex-boyfriend Shane West!” She yells at me punctuating every word.
“I don’t remember such a thing, and I wouldn’t do that to Aaron any way. I love him.” I exclaim to her.
“Oh really. Because it’s funny, because we all saw it with our very own eyes. And guess what Nadia:? Aaron knew it happened.” She says.
“Knew what do you mean knew.” I say confused.
“It’s all your fault.” She says now crying.
“It’s all my fault what. And why are you saying new as if it is past tense, as if he is like dead or something.” I say to her sharply.
“Because he is dead. He committed suicide of you. Nadia Bristow. The pathetic little s**t of the school.” I stare at the wall. “He’s dead.” I stutter.
“Yeah Nadia he’s dead and it’s all your fault.” I just cry. “Go ahead and cry, no one feels the slightest bit sorry for you.” She says sharply and walks away. I fall to the ground crying even harder. I’ve lost the one guy I truly cared about. I loved him, didn’t he know that. Didn’t he know I must have been drunk or something. What happened? And somehow I know. My hands start beating the ground until I am completely overcome with exhaustion. I then feel warm hands picking me up and taking me inside.

Sydney’s POV

“Hi guys.” I approach Lisa, Francie and Will. :How’s your weekend.
“Didn’t you hear?” Lisa says to me, she looks strangely pale.
“Hear what.” I say, confused.
“Aaron Walker committed suicide.” Lisa says.
“What, you mean as in my sisters boyfriend Aaron?” I say bewilded and worried how my sis was gonna take this.
“Yeah, you better find your sister cause the rumors that are going around are saying that she cheated on Aaron with her ex, and this made him commit suicide everyone’s saying it is her fault.” Francie says looking worried. Knowing that b**ch of a friend she has Amanda she’s probably turned everyone against her.
“I better go find her.” I say.
“Don’t worry.” A voice says behind me. That voice I love. A voice I could never miss. Michael Vaughn. So yeah I have a huge crush on him but I have no chance when Lauren Reed the head cheerleader has her nails sunk deep into him.
“Hi” I say. Quickly noticing he has my sister crying into his shoulder. “Thanks, where did you find her?” I say gratefully.
“Outside n the ground crying I saw Amanda tear deep into her. He says as he makes eye contact with me. I could literally get lost in those beautiful green orbs.
“B**ch.” Lisa say.
“I agree,” Michael says.
“Do you know if it is all true?” I ask him.
“Yeah they are, but I know for a fact that Nadia didn’t drink much at the party, so she wasn’t drunk, so it is possible Shane drugged her, which wouldn’t surprise me because he is a sleaze.” He says honestly.
“Bastard I say.” Reaching to grab Nadia out of his arms. She won’t budge. “Doesn’t look she is going anywhere.” I say.
“We can take her to an empty classroom see if she wants to talk.” He suggests to me.
“Good idea, you should probably stay because she obviously finds comfort in you,” I say softly rubbing Nadia’s back. We walk to empty classroom and Michael sits down with Nadia. “Nadia.” I say gently. She lifts hr head to look at me.
“It’s all my fault, I could have stopped him, he came to say goodbye to me, I said goodbye, I should’ve known by the look in is eye what he was about to do. I should’ve known, he was going to kill himself. I’m supposed to love him and I can’t even tell when he is about to kill himself. I am a hopeless human being and I don’t deserve to live. He hates me, he killed himself because he hates me. But then again that’s pretty hard not to, since I’m a slut and all. I’m a dirty skank.” I just stare at Michael with worry on my face. If I leave her alone, what’s going to happen? Will she do it too?

TBC

Chapter Two:
A Million words wouldn’t Bring you Back

Recap:

“Good idea, you should probably stay because she obviously finds comfort in you,” I say softly rubbing Nadia’s back. We walk to empty classroom and Michael sits down with Nadia. “Nadia.” I say gently. She lifts hr head to look at me.
“It’s all my fault, I could have stopped him, he came to say goodbye to me, I said goodbye, I should’ve known by the look in is eye what he was about to do. I should’ve known, he was going to kill himself. I’m supposed to love him and I can’t even tell when he is about to kill himself. I am a hopeless human being and I don’t deserve to live. He hates me, he killed himself because he hates me. But then again that’s pretty hard not to, since I’m a slut and all. I’m a dirty skank.” I just stare at Michael with worry on my face. If I leave her alone, what’s going to happen? Will she do it too?

Nadia’s POV

It’s al a blur one minute I’m in a classroom crying and the next I am in a church witnessing with great heartache my boyfriend’s funeral. It should have never been this way, he should have grown old experiencing his whole life, but instead he cut it short and it is partly my fault. I turn my head side ways and I see his brown coffin with the bouquet of roses on top. Tears cloud my vision and I cry for the thousandth time in two days. I look back at my sister who is about to start the Eulogy, reminding me that after her I have to speak. I haven’t spoken one word since I was in the classroom with Syd and Michael. I feel that if I speak I will kill Aaron even more then he already is, I feel like if I speak I’ll, drive a dagger deeper and deeper into him. I am shame brought upon Aaron his body lying limp in his coffin represents that clearly and I think majority of the people in this room believe the same thing. It was my entire fault.
“Aaron was a fun-loving person and a dear friend too everyone in this room. Aaron had the ability to make anyone smile when they are down. One of his biggest gifts was being able to make me smile. It’s not easy to make me smile when I’m down but he always did and that is a gift within itself. He was able to make my sister happy and cherish her in more ways then I can imagine. I thank you so dearly for looking after my sister when I couldn’t for being there for her when I couldn’t. Aaron was a bit of a goof most of the time but we all loved him for it. He could do the most stupidest things and usually anyone would scold him for it but it was his laughter which drew us to all turn away from that, his laughter was contagious. One of my most funniest memories of Aaron would be when I was in homeroom and we were halfway through saying our prayer and Aaron walks in late saying: hi guys. Really loudly. It caused the teacher to give him a dirty look but for the rest of us it caused us to fall to the floor laughing so hard we nearly all cried. The funniest part was when Aaron didn’t know what he had just walked in on. His blank expression was priceless. I still don’t think he knows. Aaron is a great loss to us all and is going to leave a huge whole in our hearts. We’re all emotional, we’re all crying, we’re all grieving for one of our greatest friends. Aaron’s probably looking down on us right now shaking his fist telling us ‘this is my funeral, you should all be laughing.’ Aaron we may not be able to laugh at your funeral but I’m sure we will be able to laugh about the silly things you did and smile at the beautiful memories you left us with in the near future. On behalf of the students, friends and your family, we all say goodbye to our best friend, Son, Nephew and grandson. We will never forget you, no time will ever change that. As painful as it is to say goodbye, it is something we all have to do. On a more personal note. I thank you Aaron for being there for more, my best friend and my dear confident. I owe you so much, because you taught me the most precious lesson in the world. You told me what my heart is for. So goodbye Aaron, I’m gonna miss you so much, I hope you are finally at peace.’ I see the tears fall down her face after she finishes and she steps down. I walk up to the podium.
“Losing Aaron was like losing my mother all over again, except in a more deeper and personal way. When I found out about his death I did the one thing I have always done when things upset me. I write. This one is for you Aaron:

A million words wouldn’t bring you back, I know because I Have tried.
Neither would a million tears, I know because I have cried.
They say that memories are golden,
Maybe this is true.
But I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

My heart still aches in sadness,
And secret tears still flow.
What it meant to lose you,
No-one will ever know.

“Well.” I sob. “I guess…I guess this really is goodbye.” I sob even harder. “No…matter what you think about me, no…matter…what you do. All I know is that I…I still love you.” The tears just come down. I can’t continue, my words are meaningless to them. I feel warm arms dragging me away and holding mw tightly. I smell the scent of the a woman I despises, but with those warm arms I finally come to terms with that. I finally love her.

Sydney’s POV

I walk into Nadia’s room later that day. She’s lying on her back staring at the ceiling. I approach her ad she sits up.
“I’m gonna get Dad to change me to a different school.” She says straight away.
“Running away isn’t the answer.” I say to her solemnly.
“Then what do you suggest I do then. Go back there to people who hate my guts, who are going to make my life a living hell then it already is.” She says yelling angrily at me.
“Nadia you didn’t lose all your friends, you may not realize it now but there are some people who are still behind you, who still care for you. Believe me Nadia you still have friends. If anything you can learn something from this, the people who left you and accused you when you needed tem most are not your friends. Think about it Nads, remember who was there in that group, not everyone was there. Rachael wasn’t there, Haylee and Ashlee and what about Jessica. Sometimes you learn who your true friends are and those people are your true friends the one who have stuck by you. And it’s not only them, you have me, Lisa, Francie and Will and of course there’s Michael, he cares about you. You’re not alone Nadia, you may believe you are but you are not. Maybe you should call one of them; they have been worried about you.” I get up and I leave the room.

Serenah’s POV

“You know I am really starting to get sick of you.” Jack punches the side of my head. And leaves through the front door slamming it. I watch Sydney run up to me.
“Mumma you alright?” She starts examining the wound. “This has gotta stop.” She says with tears coming down my face.
“I know but what am I to do?” I say to her sadly.
“We could leave.” She pleads with me.
“We can’t, I have no legal right over you.” I say to her honestly. “An I won’t go because I won’t leave you two here.”
“If you took this to court you would win and besides dad will let you go because he won’t want his Lawyer’s reputation tarnished. We can leave.”
“When?” I say to her.
“Tomorrow.”

A/N
I wrote the poem above n it’s called ‘What I think of you.” Let me know what you think of it. Before xmas last year my nonna died, dis is what me n nadia have in common we write when we r upset or if sumthin aint going right. I wrote this after she died. Anywho wat did u guyz tink yah :clapping: or nay (n) let me no wat u tink.

:love: y’all :inlove:

:angelic:

~elle
ps when syd says Aaron was her confident wat did u guyz tink dat is? see if u can guess.

I love it. It's so sad, but I honestly do.

Sorry that you don't have any replies yet, and I'm also sorry to say that a lot of people here don't give new writers' a chance a lot of the time.

That's really unfair to you, but I hope my review will do - RHYME! :woot:

*ahem*

I'm glad that you wrote this. PLEASE tell me that Nadia isn't going to go out with Michael :lol: Because, well, S/V = *drool* hee. I love the eulogies, I was okay through most of it, then you said that "I see the tears fall down her face after she finishes and she steps down." - that part really got me.

Please PM me when you update again, I truly love it.

Lauren

that was really really really good, and really sad syd and nadia and their stepmum really shouldn't have to put up with that...and i feel really sorry for naida
could you add me to the pm list please?

this is excellent.. but so sad. Jack is such a ba****d i can't believe what he is doing to them. I hope they leave and poor Nadia i can'timagine what it must feel like to have everyone turn on you like that and especially after her boyfriend died...
can i please be on the pml ist

We all have secrets, hers is unimaginable

Chapter Three:
I’ll make you pay

Sydney’s POV

I knock on Nadia’s door and open it. “Pack some stuff, we’re leaving tomorrow morning.” I state to her.
“What?” She says with a confused expression on her face.
“We’re leaving.” I repeat to her. “Just pack the essentials and we will pick the rest up tomorrow night when dad leaves for his trip to Australia.” I say to her quickly leaving the room to pack my own stuff. I let out a huge breath I had no idea I was holding. We are finally doing it, we’re taking control of our lives. I walk into my room and I pack some clothes in a suitcase, a hairbrush, hair ties, make up and toiletries. I close the suitcase and I walk down the hall to Serenah’s room. “You packed?” I ask her softly knocking on the door.
“Yeah, almost.” She sighs. “I’ve rung my sister, we’re going to stay with her.” She says to me softly. “You guys will be able to stay at Ashbury.” She says to me. We don’t speak for a few moments and then I hear Samantha crying. Serenah starts to move to the door.
“Don’t.” I say to her putting my hand on her arm. “I’ll get her, you finish packing.” I say to her gently. I notice that the side of her face is swollen and bruised badly. I walk out the door to Sam’s nursery and I pick her up from her crib.
“Shhhhh.” I sooth her. “It’s okay.” I start rocking her gently until her sobs subside. I cuddle her to my body and I kiss her head lovingly. “Lets go see mummy.”
“Mummy.” She says to me excitedly. “Sydiee we go see Mummy!” She starts wriggling in my arms. I tickle her.
“Stop it...stop it…stop it Sydiee.” She giggles.
“Okay now lets go see Mummy precious.” I say to her.

Later that night I sat at my Digital Piano to escape to my special place. I love to sing and it is something I am pretty good at. But I’ve never performed at Ashbury or anywhere else, it’s all just a personal thing for more, it’s a talent nobody knows about, until this year, I’m going to sing at my Grad concert. Singing helps me relieve my pain; it’s my comfort zone. My music is my thoughts, some my deepest and most personal, it’s like my own personal diary. These are my thoughts. I take a deep breath and I place my hands on the piano keys and I escape to my comfort zone.

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter
And I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better.
And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders
A family in crises that only grows older
Why’d you have to go, why’d you have to go, why’d you have to GO

Dughter to farther , daughter to father
I am broken but I am hoping
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying
A part of me is dying
Cause these are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart

And I wear all your old clothes
Your polo sweater
I dream of another you, one who would never
Never leave me alone to pick up the pieces
A daddy to hold me
That’s what I needed
So why’d you have to go, why’d you have to go, why’d you have to GO

Daughter to father, daughter father
I don’t know you
But I still want to
Tell me the truth did you ever love me?
Cause these are, these are
Of a broken heart

I love you
I love you
I… love you
I…
I love you!

I don’t know you
But I still want to
Daughter to father, daughter to father
Tell me the truth did you ever love me?
Did you ever love me?
These are….

Ohhh Yeah

And I wait for the postman to bring me a letter.

I slowly release my hands from the last note. I feel refreshed. I feel my peace, but as quickly as it comes it disappears filling my body with darkness and my broken heart. I sigh. It’s a quick fix, but never a cure.

Nadia’s POV

I feel a soft little hand nudging me awake and I open my to see my little sister Samantha in Syd’s arms waking me up. Sam’s a cute sight to wake up to, she so gorgeous despite the devil himself creating her. “Wakee up Nadiee.” She giggles at me.
“Get dressed and head to my car, we already have your stuff inside.” She says to me smiling slightly and she leaves with Sammy in her arms. I dress as quickly as I can and I leave the house. I see Syd and Serenah waiting for me in the car. I jump in the backseat and Syd fires the engine up and backs out of the drive way. And we drive away hoping to find peace and serenity for once in our lives.

Sydney’s POV

The whole weekend was a blur, we got the rest of our stuff later on Saturday night made the few trips and we were completely cleared out. Dad doesn’t have a clue that we have gone. He’ll find out tomorrow, god forbid if he actually finds us. School is a great distraction well at least I thought it was. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to become face-to-face with Shane West.
“What do you want?” I ask him harshly.
“I want you back baby.” He says to me cockily.
“What!” I scream at him. “You really think after hurting my sister and you hurting me before that I would just take you back? Are you honestly that stupid?” I say to him indignantly. I can’t believe what I am hearing.
“I miss you.” He says to me.
“You mean it has taken you 9 months and dating my sister in that time to realize that you miss me? You make me sick. You’re a sleaze Shane always have been always will be.” I yell at him.
“Am I.” He says pretending to not know what I am talking about.
“Yeah you are. I can’t believe my sister never learnt from my mistake with you. After all my warnings she still went out with you. But I guess sometimes you need to learn the hard way. She knows what you are. I hate you so much, you have ruined my sister’s life. And boy am I gong to make you pay for that. I am going to hurt you so much that you will wish that you were never born.” I say to him spitefully.
“So if I want my life, I’ll do what?” He says to me sarcastically.
“You will admit to the entire school, that you drugged her at that party and that you took advantage of her. You will tell them that Shane’s death was not her fault.” I say harshly.
“I’m afraid I can’t do that, because I never drugged her, she did it on her own free will.” He says t me smiling evilly.
“Well you better watch your back because you have now met your worst enemy.” I say to him giving him one last meaningful look and I walk away.

Nadia’s POV

They’re all around me. They all hate me.
“Hey Nadia, why don’t you make some other guy commit suicide over you, you seem to be very good at it.” Amanda says to me Laughing at me.
“Yeah go sleep with some other guy you little wh**e.” Carina says bitchily. My breathing catches in my throat. I can’t hear properly all I hear is many people taunting getting closer and closer. Suffocating me. I feel lightheaded; my heart rate rises, my heart is beating rapidly. The taunting continues getting closer and closer, and my breathing stops. My world turns to black.

TBC

A/N
Va song from above is called Confessions of a broken heart written by Lyndsay Lohan. Wat did u guyz tink. Let me know.

:angelic:

~elle

Nadia's friends are B!t@he$!!!
I can't believe how mean they are...
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Can i get a pm when you update please.

nadia's "friends" are really mean
im glad that they finally move out of their house....boy is jack going to be peeved when he comes home
thanks for adding me to the pm list and the pm :D

Confessions of A Broken Heart
We all have secrets, hers is unimaginable

Chapter Four:
Did you ever stop to think?

Recap:

They’re all around me. They all hate me.
“Hey Nadia, why don’t you make some other guy commit suicide over you, you seem to be very good at it.” Amanda says to me Laughing at me.
“Yeah go sleep with some other guy you little wh**e.” Carina says b****ily. My breathing catches in my throat. I can’t hear properly all I hear is many people taunting getting closer and closer. Suffocating me. I feel lightheaded; my heart rate rises, my heart is beating rapidly. The taunting continues getting closer and closer, and my breathing stops. My world turns to black.

Rachael’s POV

“Nadia NADIA!!!!” I scream as I watch her body hit the ground. I run towards her along with Haylee, Ashlee and Jessica. I put my ear to her mouth and I realize she is not breathing. “She’s not breathing.” I say frantically with tears falling down my face. I quickly check her pulse. “Her pulse is weakening.” I say to them.
“She’s faking it.” I hear Amanda say b****ily.

Sydney’s POV

“Sydney, don’t walk away from me.” I hear Shane call after me.
“Well, looks like I am.” I say sarcastically. He grabs my hand and pins me up against the lockers. “Shane, please don’t.” I say shakily. I really am scared, especially knowing what he did to me last time.
“You love me baby, you know you do. Forget about everyone else.” He says possessively. Pinning me tighter to the locker. And he kisses me fiercely. I try to get away but it is impossible. His hands reach up towards my chest and he squeezes my intimate parts. I let out a scream, but he muffles it with a kiss.
“Please Shane?” I start to cry.
“You know you want it.” And he attacks my whole body. He takes me to a classroom ready to have his way with me. I try to scream but he covers my mouth with his hand. “No use, no ones gonna hear you.” He laughs evilly.

Rachael’s POV

“She’s faking it? Maybe I should choke you until you can’t breath and we’ll see if you are faking it.” I say to her nastily. “Hales ring her step-mother.” I say to her and she quickly walks away. “Jessie go call an ambulance and tell the teacher’s, and Ash go find Syd.” They both run away.
“I’m telling you guys she is doing this to get pity from us.” She says in denial.
“This is all your fault Amanda. You just couldn’t back away from making someone else’s life miserable. You’re a b**ch. That’s all you are. If she dies from this it’s gonna be all your fault. Did you ever stop to think about that? Huh did you? Did you ever stop to think that your bullying could lead to the death of innocent people? No you didn’t you are just to preoccupied with your self-centered self that you don’t even care that you have just seriously injured the one person you used to claim to be your best friend. And I thought you could sink no lower.” I say to exasperated.

Vaughn’s POV

I hear muffled screaming coming from the room. I walk into the classroom and I see Shane hurting Sydney. I grab him and I punch him in the face pulling him off her. She flings her arms around me. I feel her shacking and bawling her eyes out.
“You okay?” I ask her bringing her face to face to me.
“I am now.” She says with tears in her eyes. “Thank-you.” She says giving me another hug. I hear someone running into the room. “What is it Ash?” I ask her, curiously.
“Syd, it’s Nadia, Amanda said some horrible things and she blacked out she’s not breathing. You better come quickly.” She says out of breath.

Sydney’s POV

It’s all a blur. I’m sitting beside Nadia holding her hand. She’s unconscious. I’ve been sitting here almost what feels like an eternity. Serenah was a wreck when she found out. Her sister had to literally drag her away she was that bad. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look around and I come face to face with Vaughn.
“C’mon you need to get something to eat.” He says to me gently. All I can do is nod. We grab some sandwiches from the cafeteria and we sit outside in the courtyard at the hospital. And we eat in silence.
“Thank-you.” I say again.
“For what?”
“For just being here.” I say to him honestly. We are dangerously close. He makes the first move and I follow. We close the gap between us in a tender kiss. We pull away.
“You wanna go out sometime tonight?” He says to me softly not breaking out eye contact.
“Yeah.” Is all I manage out” And I kiss him again but with a bit more fevour. He returns this hungrily and I am only happy to oblige. I get up and I sit in his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay like that for a long time. Quiet and content.
“So where did you wanna go?” he asks me breaking the silence.
“Anywhere that takes my mind off the last few hours

TBC

I promised Vaughn and I gave, tjo don’t expect a smooth relationship between them remember how I wrotenin va start dat he was with Lauren. Lets just say things are gonna get a little shaked up and syd’s life is gonna turn upside down in more ways you can imagine

Luv y’all
~elle

Chapter Five
Prove It

Recap:

It’s all a blur. I’m sitting beside Nadia holding her hand. She’s unconscious. I’ve been sitting here almost what feels like an eternity. Serenah was a wreck when she found out. Her sister had to literally drag her away she was that bad. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look around and I come face to face with Vaughn.
“C’mon you need to get something to eat.” He says to me gently. All I can do is nod. We grab some sandwiches from the cafeteria and we sit outside in the courtyard at the hospital. And we eat in silence.
“Thank-you.” I say again.
“For what?”
“For just being here.” I say to him honestly. We are dangerously close. He makes the first move and I follow. We close the gap between us in a tender kiss. We pull away.
“You wanna go out sometime tonight?” He says to me softly not breaking out eye contact.
“Yeah.” Is all I manage out” And I kiss him again but with a bit more fevour. He returns this hungrily and I am only happy to oblige. I get up and I sit in his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay like that for a long time. Quiet and content.
“So where did you wanna go?” he asks me breaking the silence.
“Anywhere that takes my mind off the last few hours

Vaughn’s POV

To finally savour her sweet kiss. I never though there would ever be a day I would ever kiss Sydney Bristow. But I just did and here she is sitting on my lap with her head on my shoulder. I loved her since the first day I saw her. But for some reason I felt like I couldn’t have her. “How bout the movies?” I say to her breaking the silence.
“Nah, been trying to go with my friends but there hasn’t bee anything good on.” She says softly.
“What about a picnic in the park?” I say to her suddenly. As soon as it came I knew how corny it was. She doesn’t say anything. I knew it she wouldn’t want to do that. “How about…?”
“I think it’s perfect.” She says to me cutting me off and kisses me on the lips gently.
“Really?” I say to her disbelievingly.
“Yeah, I think it is the kind of thing I need right now.” She say to me putting a hand to my cheek caressing it gently. I grab her gently and I kiss her fingers.
“I’ll call my Mum then.” I say to her pulling out my cell.

Serenah’s POV

I am broken. I feel as if I have failed her in some way. Why? I have no idea. Seeing her there in the hospital was heartbreaking. It hurt so much, I feel as if she was my own daughter. Seeing her like that nearly killed me. I didn’t want to leave but Renee made me. She literally needed to drag me. I didn’t want to leave. I have stopped crying since I got the news. I haven’t stopped hurting since I was told. I haven’t stopped bleeding since I told Jack. My head is pounding. I feel like I am ready to explode. I don’t know why I told him, I felt like I owed him that much and she is his daughter in all. It’s a hold Jack has over me, I feel as if he controls my every move. He knows I’m frightened of him so he uses that to his advantage. He can get anything out of me.

Flashback

”Where she is…where is Sydney?” He yells hitting me across the face.
“I…er…I” I say to him with tears streaming down my cheeks.
“Where the hell is my daughter?” He yells at me approaching me again. I crawl backwards away from him. I don’t answer. He grabs me he slaps me and punches me in the stomach and throws me to the wall which I hit hard.
“Where is she.” He says through his clenched teeth. I still don’t answer him. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back roughly. I scream. But he muffles it with his hand. He pulls harder.
“Okay, okay! She’s…” I say stumbling.
“She’s where?” H whispers harshly.
“She’s at the cemetery, visiting Laura. I guess she needed some comfort.” I say to him.

End of Flashback

I lied. I couldn’t put her through seeing her father. It would hurt her so much. That man has taken so much away from her. And I’ll be damned if I am gonna let that happen again. She deserves better than that. She deserves a little happiness, and I owe her that much. I fit weren’t for her I would have given up long ago.

Sydney’s POV

I giggle like a little school girl as I feed him the last of the sandwiches. I kiss him on the lips quickly. He swallows and grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to his lips in a passionate kiss, heated kiss. We start to make out on the rug, until we retire form exhaustion. I lay my head on his chest with my arm fling around his waste and his around mine.
“Aren’t they beautiful?” I sat suddenly.
“What?” He says huskily, which nearly puts me over the edge.
“The stars. So bright, tiny and just beautiful. They’re one darn you can be sure about, that won’t leave you.” I say to him, realizing what I just said.
“Yeah. So true.” He says obviously thinking about something else. “Can I ask you something?” He says, uncertainly.
“Yeah?” I say, gazing up at the stars.
“What happened between you and Shane, what did he do to you?” He asks me softly, trying not to push the issue. I sigh.
“I don’t mean this harshly, but I’m not ready to talk about it yet.” I want to tell him, I really do, but I’m just not ready.
“Okay. Promise to tell me when you are ready?” He asks gently.
“Yeah. I should get home, my step mum will be worried. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I kiss him sweetly on the lips.
“See you tomorrow.” He says back at me kissing me back. I walk away. Parting with him is such sweet sorrow, he makes me so happy and I have only been with him for 5 hours.

“Mumma, I’m home.” I yell at to Serenah. And then when I walk into the living room I see her on the ground in a crumpled heap, sobbing uncontrollably. Dad. He was here. I run towards her with tears clouding my vision. “Mumma, mumma.” I beg at her for a response, she looks up at me. Her eyes are absolutely broken; she looks like a 4 year old child. She is reduced to rubble. She is no longer the strong willed woman I knew. She is completely broken. And for the first time in my life, I crumble with her. I can’t do it anymore. I can’t hold this family together. I just can’t do it anymore.
“Nadia woke up.” She says finally. “The Doctor’s say it was a very bad Asthma attack.
“Let’s go to bed.” I say to her softly and she gets up with me still sobbing. She lies on the bed and I curl up next to her, I cling to her for hope. Now our roles are reversed, I really need her and she really needs me. We need each other.

I walk into school with only one goal. I need to see Vaughn; he’s all I have been able to think about this morning. I think I love him. I know that’s a drastic acclamation, but I really think I do. I walk into the classroom his friends hang out in the morning and there he was. I thought I loved him but now I know how clearly wrong I was. Lauren was pressed up against him and was making out with him. My eyes well up with tears. And I notice he sees me. I quickly run away in tears. I can’t believe he would do this to me. I thought he was different.
“Syd…wait” He calls out to me. I just keep walking right away. I slam open the front doors of the school and out onto the oval. “Syd, please?” he begs me. I turn around to face him, angrily.
“You know, I actually thought you were different. I actually believed that you were something special. How wrong was I.” I say angrily lashing out at him.
“Before you make accusations, It was not what it looked like.” He tries too say to me calmly.
“It is not what it looked like; it is not what it looked like.” I say to him in disbelief. “It looked a whole like that to me.”
“I love, you.” He professes to me angrily.
“Oh don’t even try to pull that cr*p over me, I’ve heard it so may times that I am completely over it.” I yell at him angrily.
“Whatever happened to you and Shane, don’t you dare compare me to him.” He lashes out at me.
“But you are exactly like him; you’re exactly like every other guy. Who want’s a girl so they can get them to bed.” I say to him matter of factly.
“Excuse me. I’m not like every other guy and I certainly am not interested in that.” He bellows at me.
“Prove it.” I say angrily.

~TBC

A/N
You’ll find out wat happened between syd n shane next chappie. N I no ur gonna kill me for dis.

~elle

I think Shane got Sydney into bed and then she found him with another girl or something. I hope it's nothing worse.
Was Vaughn still with Lauren? Maybe he was trying to break up with her when she kissed him. :thinking:

Great chapter!

Back