Confessions

Uh...Wow. Um...Well, I-uh.... :confused: I just don't know what to say!!! I honestly, didn't think that you guys would like it THAT much!!! Wow...Um, I'm sorry to say, but I never intended to write a sequal. But I can guarantee that there will be others like it in the future!! Thank you very much for the encouragement!! :D It makes me very happy!!

This is like the second time I read this story, and it amazes me that I forgot to respond. This was such a cute, and very sweet story. I loved the fact that she went to Vaughn only to see his reaction. I would do it to. I know I have said it before in many other of your wonderful fics, but you are very talented, and your writing deserves to be published. I loved this story, and I am going to take you up on the offer that there will be more fics like this in the future. Awesome job Alias, I loved it. :D (y) :smiley: (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

P.s. Sorry it took so long to review. I just can't believe I never responded -_-

:rolleyes:
*Hey,*

I just caught up on your story and I was soooo sweet! :P Poor Will. It's okay though, Sydney and Vaughn were meant to be together.

*HaNnAhBaNaNa* :love:
:angelfly:

This is sooooo coool. Can you please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeee update. And if you do can you plese PM me?

Back