Announcements Congrats to our New Year's Eve Marathon Winner!

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
We had 12 awesome participants last night, and I just finished adding everyone to the list at random.org and running the results. I personally like to thank:

Jennifer
Daviddd13
Nymph
Shelley
MichonneAndreaMaggie
SapphireCrystle
HUZSKI1ER
iCollectGhosts
HappyBlueInk
grimesdixon
Norman's Cat
legokiba213

For hanging around and chatting. The night was enjoyable, and I look forward to the Season 1 and 2 showing in Black and White.

The winner will be receiving their choice of the comics or a camera.View attachment 907

So, without further ado......

The winner is:

Congrats SapphireCrystle

Please PM me your choice, and we will begin making arrangements on the award process.

I hope you all enjoyed the evening as much as I did. Those troopers of you that participated, enjoy your "I Survived" medal. You will be the only members to ever receive that, congrats!

I look forward to our next giveaway! Happy New Year!

stewart1champ
Sheldon

Attachments

• wIFXgW.png
    wIFXgW.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 178
  • winnerwinner2.png
    winnerwinner2.png
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 172
It was an excellent Marathon Stewart and thank you for taking the time to organise and running it. It was fun. :smiley:

Congratulations Sapphire well done. (y)

We had 12 awesome participants last night, and I just finished adding everyone to the list at random.org and running the results. I personally like to thank:

Jennifer
Daviddd13
Nymph
Shelley
MichonneAndreaMaggie
SapphireCrystle
HUZSKI1ER
iCollectGhosts
HappyBlueInk
grimesdixon
Norman's Cat
legokiba213

For hanging around and chatting. The night was enjoyable, and I look forward to the Season 1 and 2 showing in Black and White.

The winner will be receiving their choice of the comics or a camera.View attachment 907

So, without further ado......

The winner is:

Congrats SapphireCrystle

Please PM me your choice, and we will begin making arrangements on the award process.

I hope you all enjoyed the evening as much as I did. Those troopers of you that participated, enjoy your "I Survived" medal. You will be the only members to ever receive that, congrats!

I look forward to our next giveaway! Happy New Year!

stewart1champ
Sheldon
Congratulations!!!! And thank you again for this opportunity...It was tons of fun!!! :smiley:

Back