Congrats to the Graduating Class

Hey, I just wanted to say Congrats to everyone who is a fellow member of the graduating Class of 2003! We finally made it through high school!!!! :groupwave:

~Princess :king:

bluheart13 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
lol...i'm graduationg middle school this year...does that count? i'm class of 2007 for high school tho! yeah!
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me2 :D !!!. . .and my bro graduated from high school this year im so proud of him hehe ;) im gunna miss him so damn much!!!
~Kay~

Congrates to you all who are graduation from High school good luck in University/college/work. Congrates to you all who are graduating from Middle School. High school is a blast, but work hard and it'll be rewarding. any ways just congrates to you all. for those who still have 3/2/1 year left. Well... i'm with ya. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

AliasBabe12 said:
me2 :D !!!. . .and my bro graduated from high school this year im so proud of him hehe ;) im gunna miss him so damn much!!!
Yeah my brother did too. but hes not going off for college. hehehehe hes stuck with me.
Timmy :blink:

15 more days til...graduation!!! and still the administrators won't tell us who is valedictorian. :( the whole suspense thing is lingering. evilness! :banghead: y must they wait until 5 days b4 graduation. 10 more days...10 more days, until i jump up n down that my friends r or i am. oh god forbid if i certian some1 gets it.

my prom is on the 13th! Friday the 13th!!! HAHA!

can't wait to graduate!

sorry that i forgot about all the middle school graduates...congrats to them...you'll love high school (as much as one can love school), it's so much better. make sure you enjoy every minute of it-it's gone in no time at all.

~Princess :king:

Back