Congratulations.. Again!

All who still, really, waits for the game and visit these forums turns over to the dark side.. it seems

seems like the only way to get an "early" beta test of the game...

ah well.. Grats Pinnelipe, I wished you could tell me all about the game and the developing status... but I guess I have to wait for the nevertobereleasedofficialingamemovie or something...

We need a mole... I know you sign a non-desclosure thing... but even somebody that will lie to us and say it'll be released tomorrow would be better than the 'radio silence' coming from Simu these days.

It's not tough to be a mole. Just find a way to be logged into the server 'working' while you are really flying to Fargo to post a bi-monthly blog about the progress report of the game.... I'm close to just signing up for something so I can get a taste of the damn thing >< - But being a GM will RUIN the game for me I think. Just like playing in God Mode ruined Doom.

Congrats! Now do your part and get this game moving along! *whipcrack*
That goes for all you other HJ people too *cracks the whip again just for fun of it*

*tackle-hugs Pinn*

Congrats! Knew you'd get it!

*dusts himself off, regains his composure, and gently lifts Pinn up off the floor by the stuffed giraffe she's nonchalantly nibbling in place of her waffle*

Pity about the NDA, but it'd be much more of a pity if such a silly and bouncy lass as yourself didn't get the position. Enjoy your new post! And drop as many hints and teasers as you can while still not getting yelled at. *winks*

~Dune Walker~

It'll be released tomorrow! That's right, on the 25th! But it's invisible. They got really innovative. You can't SEE the copies, but they're there, on the shelves, in the world's smallest disks..

Thanks everyone. I'll be doing my best and am very happy to have made it there. It's given me the confidence to realize I am not seeking the wrong career with my college schooling, and also the security in knowing that, if I can keep this, I will have the entry level experience I need to get my foot in the door for the business.

If there's one point I really begin getting serious at, it's when my future comes up. Sure, I may like gnawing things.. my hands have proof of that. However! Lately, the gnawing has all been of a nervous sort on the sides of my fingers until they bleed, even before I got into this process.

Anyhow, I guess all I can say it this has really turned my outlook around. I am very happy to be working with these great people on a fantastic project and because of that, I will be keeping my mouth entirely shut. Thank you once again everyone for your support!

*goes back to nibbling her giraffe*

Back