Politics Conspiracy Theories

I know a few conspiracy theories, and i don't say that I 100% believe in them, or believe in them at all... but i want to see what some of the conspiracy theories people have are. I have a few and its kinda late and i'm tired so i'll post them soon, and people will think I'm nuts after I do, but what the heck lol.... does anyone have any conspiracy theories they believe in or anything like that examples...

1. We have never been to the moon...
2. There is a New World Order trying to establish a one world gov't that is going to be cruel and some think it is the pre dawning of Satan...
3. JFK was assasinated by the CIA...
4. Gov't of USA was responsible for 9/11...
5. Why is it that you can fold the US $20 bill, to form the WTC towers burning, and see the Pentagon on fire???? IS this related to #2 or 4 :blink:

I am really interessed in no. 2, and wanna see what people think of it, has anyone heard of this... has anyone heard of free masons, well i'll explain them later... and i don't think i am 100% nuts :woot: :lol:

nance said:
LOL LAW!

i heard that the Pentagon wasn't really a plane crash :blink:
haha, yeah really lol. I promise i'm not insane lol, I just wanna see peoples' thoughts lol. So waht could it have been? Oh yeah and What about the New $20 bill, did you know if you fold it, you can see the WTC powers burning, and on the other side the pentagon burning :blink: I"ll add that to my original post.

ALIAS_RULES said:
nance said:
LOL LAW!

haha, yeah really lol. I promise i'm not insane lol, I just wanna see peoples' thoughts lol. So waht could it have been? Oh yeah and What about the New $20 bill, did you know if you fold it, you can see the WTC powers burning, and on the other side the pentagon burning :blink: I"ll add that to my original post.
well it could have been a huge truck with biological chemicals :lol: :blink: who knows...

and yeah that's actually true (i did the folding and it looks like it)

Here is a link to see how to fold the $20 US bill, and also has anyone seen the movie of the planes crashing into the tower, did you know afire demon appears in the smoke, how can you describe that??

Hey, where's the link? :lol:

And I didn't know there was a movie with the fire demons in the smoke of the towers... I've just seen the picture, and it's totally been tampered with.

omi :lol: my teacher told us this thing because she thought it was so amusing people actually believed it... a guy surfed down while the twin towers were falling and lived :rolleyes: how stupid can one get? :lol:

Some people are pretty darn gullible though. :lol:

I, for one, rarely believe in conspiracy theories. Except for the conspiracy that all the popular Alias sites are going down!

i've read the 2nd conspiracy theory before, and everyone knows about the $20 bill...and i like to read conspiracy theories, but i dont 100% believe in them...i think they're interesting to read, and i like to see how people try to prove that its true...haha...i started talking to one of my friends about these conspiracy theories and she started getting weirded out and saying it was a bunch of lies or whatever...i just think they're interesting

ALIAS_RULES said:
has anyone seen the movie of the planes crashing into the tower, did you know afire demon appears in the smoke, how can you describe that??
That is just interpretation. Some say it was Osama's face, others say God, others say the devil. I say it was smoke. Period. It's just like looking at the clouds. One will see Godzilla, another will see Barney, and another will see a scene from Jurassic Park.

That New World government is completely possible. I'm not saying that I believe it exists, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. It reminds me of the Alliance.

That has been being disscuss a lot recently. How can they ave filmed Armstrong first step on the moon, when they landed on the dark side? If there was no reflection of light at all, it couldn't be. Besides there were no stars in the background, and if we can see them from earth, we should also be able to see them from the moon. Actually we should them brighter because of atmosphere.
Whether any of that is true or not won't be proved. The truth is that by 'setting foot on the moon' the USA won the space race period. That won't change and that's what a hundred years from now children will learn from their history books. Case closed.

2. There is a New World Order trying to establish a one world gov't that is going to be cruel and some think it is the pre dawning of Satan...

With this one I do agree, but not completely. I do believe there is an order, a group of people, eight I've heard, that control the destiny of every country in the world. If they go down, if they succed, it deppends on them.
They are not Presidents or kings of some countries. There are priests, economists, etc. and they they gather once every year in adifferent top secret location.
Now, what I don't consider to be true is that they are going to stablish a world goverment which will be cruel and destroy the world. I doubt they are the antichrist. Apparently they have been doing this for a couple of decades now, so their would have done something by now, don't you think?

Some people believe it was the CIA, some others believes that it was the vice president and other that it was Hoover (the director of the FBI at the time). It deppends of how you look at it. I would go for the last two. Both of them had their motives:
*Hoover was very powerful and was the unofficial president of the USA until JFK was elected. From that moment on his influence began to wave.
*And the Vice president supported the Vietnam War, while JFK didn't.
So, in the the en it's up to you.

In my country, I'm not American, people are fierce believers that this is true. But I don't want to believe it. It would mean that the goverment would do anything to get what they want (which in my opinion is oil. After all the USA had oil only untill 2005), even sacrifice the life of so many innocent people, just to get an excuse to start a war to get it. That would be... there are no words to describe what that would mean.

5. Why is it that you can fold the US $20 bill, to form the WTC towers burning, and see the Pentagon on fire???? IS this related to #2 or 4

That I had heard of, but I've never done it myself to see if it is or itt isn't true.
But it would be like taking the prophesies seriously. I think it was Nostradamus the one who said that after the fall of two sisters would lead to the end of the worls as we know it. Or something around those terms.

nance said:
LOL LAW!

Yes I heard that too. First it was a plane, but now they are saying it was a missile. I think they are saying this in order to get some other excuse to start another war with, who knows, maybe Korea.

AliasALIAS said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
has anyone seen the movie of the planes crashing into the tower, did you know  afire demon appears in the smoke, how can you describe that??
That is just interpretation. Some say it was Osama's face, others say God, others say the devil. I say it was smoke. Period. It's just like looking at the clouds. One will see Godzilla, another will see Barney, and another will see a scene from Jurassic Park.

That New World government is completely possible. I'm not saying that I believe it exists, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. It reminds me of the Alliance.
Well lots of people believe in it, and i am kinda starting to believe in it. Sorry here's the link to see the $20 bill.... http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml.

I listen to a radio show about it, and there was a pack of playing cards released that show what the allinati (New World Order) was going to be up to, well it shows things like the towers burning, the Sars, west Nile Epidemic. And By the way they were released in 1995, way before the attacks here's a link to the site. http://www.mojoradio.com/station/space_man_main.cfm

and this is even more outrageous but the show's host thinks that the next king of the UK, could possibly be the head of the Illuminati (alluminati), some even say that he is the anti-christ. http://www.mojoradio.com/station/space_man_main.cfm

there's a lot of research on it, the guy's show is on Saturday's at 11pm. if you go to www.mojoradio.com and click on listen live, then you can hear it, pretty interestting stuff.

OH and I think that the smoke is a fire demon, there have been some other sitings of them. I'll try to find a link for it. and i do believe that the NWO is the anti-christ, and they are doing things already, like in the Bible book of revelations, it says that

"also is causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or forehead. So that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculat ethe number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixy-six."

with interac, credit cards, online banking, we are coming closer to not needing money and having someone decide if we can buy our things or not.

some even think that the NWO is going to be the next king of england. I also ask this question, has anyone seen the "all-seeing eye" on i think it is the US $1 bill. Its not there by accident, I believe it is the symbol of the NWO.

The Fire demon, i have found a site for the pictures, but there is a CNN movie showing it, I just can't find it... Faces in the Cloud

ALIAS_RULES said:
I know a few conspiracy theories, and i don't say that I 100% believe in them, or believe in them at all... but i want to see what some of the conspiracy theories people have are. I have a few and its kinda late and i'm tired so i'll post them soon, and people will think I'm nuts after I do, but what the heck lol.... does anyone have any conspiracy theories they believe in or anything like that examples...

5. Why is it that you can fold the US $20 bill, to form the WTC towers burning, and see the Pentagon on fire???? IS this related to #2 or 4 :blink:

I am really interessed in no. 2, and wanna see what people think of it, has anyone heard of this... has anyone heard of free masons, well i'll explain them later... and i don't think i am 100% nuts :woot: :lol:
ive never heard the second one before in my entire life

i have considering that my dad's a "christian" but he doens't act like it and the fact that he belives in conspiricy theories he blieves that one.... I kinda do.... i mean some are believeable but some are just bogus

freelancer1 said:
ALIAS_RULES said:

3.  JFK was assasinated by the CIA...

I am really interessed in no. 2, and wanna see what people think of it, has anyone heard of this... has anyone heard of free masons, well i'll explain them later... and i don't think i am 100% nuts :woot:  :lol:
ive never heard the second one before in my entire life
iv actually never heard any of them except for the one about the 20 dollar bill before. no affense but where do you people get all this stuff?

I have to agree with him. Some of this stuff IS pretty crazy. I've heard about the 20 dollar bill before, and I've never heard of the second one either. But you guys have enlightened me to how (how shall I put this?) creative some people can be. Frankly I believe it's coincidence myself, but ya never know.

i have never heard #2 either, but i had heard the others
and althought some maybe real i dont think #1.
#4, but not of '01, but of '73

if i had a $20 bill, i'll try #5.

gotta go. ill post more later

Back