Politics Conspiracy Theories

freelancer1 said:
OH and I think that the smoke is a fire demon, there have been some other sitings of them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? no affense but you people are looking way to much into this. the so called "smoke fire demon" is probably something that someone did on their computer and posted it all over the internet. how come there is no real pictures of it??????? ive seen the picture on the internet and they dont even look real.
lol, well yeah it could be with today's technology, but it also could be true.

AliasHombre said:
The goverment is hiding a huge number of things from us. What would happen if they started telling us: Chaos, utter chaos.
I think the government is hiding a lot of necessary secrets, but at the same time, I want to know! If, as I've read (but don't believe! :smiley:) aliens are cooperation with our government, and that information was released to the public, mass panic would ensue! (War of the Worlds, anyone?)

I guess I'm torn on the issue of how much information I think the government should release. I want to know, but I'm not sure I'd want the entire country to know all the government's secrets.

Well I listen to a talkshow about it, and they seem to know what they are talking about. They've shown proof, like the card deck I talked about earlier in the forum. And a lot of people believe in this conspiracy, its not only one-gov't, its many royal families, and people like that.

ALIAS_RULES said:
I know a few conspiracy theories, and i don't say that I 100% believe in them, or believe in them at all... but i want to see what some of the conspiracy theories people have are. I have a few and its kinda late and i'm tired so i'll post them soon, and people will think I'm nuts after I do, but what the heck lol.... does anyone have any conspiracy theories they believe in or anything like that examples...

1. We have never been to the moon...
2. There is a New World Order trying to establish a one world gov't that is going to be cruel and some think it is the pre dawning of Satan...
3. JFK was assasinated by the CIA...
4. Gov't of USA was responsible for 9/11...
5. Why is it that you can fold the US $20 bill, to form the WTC towers burning, and see the Pentagon on fire???? IS this related to #2 or 4 :blink:

I am really interessed in no. 2, and wanna see what people think of it, has anyone heard of this... has anyone heard of free masons, well i'll explain them later... and i don't think i am 100% nuts :woot: :lol:
number two-look at a dollar bill on the back of it it has an illuminati symbol (the eye) because FDR was a mason- and it says Novus Secolorum Oderum or something like that which means new world order or new secular order

A good site for investigating conspiracy theories is www.truthorfiction.com. Good place. They also can help you keep up-to-date on getting the skinny on computer viruses.

One of the things I dig about Alias is that there are several conspiracy theories woven into its plots: the Milo Rimbaldi connection; page 47; Project Christmas; and so on. Yet JJ Abrams presents them in a non-sensationalistic way. :cool:

Cudgel

cudgel of forlorn dreams said:
A good site for investigating conspiracy theories is www.truthorfiction.com. Good place. They also can help you keep up-to-date on getting the skinny on computer viruses.

One of the things I dig about Alias is that there are several conspiracy theories woven into its plots: the Milo Rimbaldi connection; page 47; Project Christmas; and so on. Yet JJ Abrams presents them in a non-sensationalistic way. :cool:

Cudgel
wow good site. thanks! ^_^

GO Syd said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
I know a few conspiracy theories, and i don't say that I 100% believe in them, or believe in them at all... but i want to see what some of the conspiracy theories people have are. I have a few and its kinda late and i'm tired so i'll post them soon, and people will think I'm nuts after I do, but what the heck lol.... does anyone have any conspiracy theories they believe in or anything like that examples...

1. We have never been to the moon...
2. There is a New World Order trying to establish a one world gov't that is going to be cruel and some think it is the pre dawning of Satan...
3.  JFK was assasinated by the CIA...
5. Why is it that you can fold the US $20 bill, to form the WTC towers burning, and see the Pentagon on fire???? IS this related to #2 or 4 :blink:

I am really interessed in no. 2, and wanna see what people think of it, has anyone heard of this... has anyone heard of free masons, well i'll explain them later... and i don't think i am 100% nuts :woot:  :lol:
number two-look at a dollar bill on the back of it it has an illuminati symbol (the eye) because FDR was a mason- and it says Novus Secolorum Oderum or something like that which means new world order or new secular order
Yes I know that, wow you know about this too cool. THe other day I found a great site with lots of pictures of Illuminati symbols. YOu should listen to "a view from space", Saturdays at 11pm, go to mojoradio.com and click listen live. Or if you're in toronto go to 640AM

I don't think anybody ever went on the moon. Now Bush wants to send people up there again. Wonder how that'll work out. Fake another moon landing? Maybe I'm wack, but I really don't think they ever went to the moon.

ALIAS_RULES said:
establish a one-world gov't. I don't know how much i Believe it, but I kinda do. And I believe that the CIA assasinated Kennedy, and that the british intelligence assasinated that doctor i believe his name was David Kelly, who leaked a story that some info in Blair's speach about Iraq was fake.
Yeah. Today the inquest or whatever reached a decision clearing the British governement of all wrongdoing in Kelley's death.

My dad is religious and tells me about that ALL the time :lol:

I think some of it is true though............I listen to a radio show called "Coast-to-Coast" every so often, which is based on Conspiracy Theories.

I think someof that theory is true.....it's supposedly called the "Illuminati"

Read about the illuminati HERE!

~~Spongy!

One of my friends has this conspiracy theory about Princess Diana's death. She thinks she faked it. That her children know she is alive and she wanted to get out of the public eye. That's why there can be no inquest to her death because she didn't really die.

I don't believe that one. At. All.

Would Tupac faking his death be considered a conspiracy theory? :thinking: Or are these just urban myths?

. We have never been to the moon...
I've heard of all of these. My grandfather , swears by the moon one which makes me laugh. I just never understood it I guess. I don't know what it is we have to gain by faking the whole thing. American pride I guess. The New World Order was supposed to be a part of Bush senior's deal which I believe except for the cruelty part. I just think it's a bunch of really powerful men that run things from a central world point. The CIA they probably did Kennedy in. And 911, that is totally plausable to me because the way I see it it cost 4000 american lives, gave us carte blanche to invade the world, and basically guaranteed Bush another 4 years as President. All very valueable and in the bean crunchers minds definitely worth 4000 American lives. Whether it's true or not I don't know but I can believe it.

SydneyFan said:
. We have never been to the moon...
I've heard of all of these. My grandfather , swears by the moon one which makes me laugh. I just never understood it I guess. I don't know what it is we have to gain by faking the whole thing. American pride I guess.
Beating the Russians. That's what was to gain.

Back