Politics Conspiracy Theories

mayb she worked 4 some1 who planned it!
i believe that there are so many conspiracy we are not aware of!
there things in this world that just dont make sense!

what like the invasion of Iraq, sorry I had to bring that in.

I thinkt here are alot of things we take to be reality that are actually conspiracies very well covered up.

What does anyone think about Apollo11?

what lie the invasion of Iraq, sorry I had to bring that in.
what excatly do u mean? that bush invaded iraq not 4 what he said so? thats for sure! or is it more than what we think!?
and what about apollo 11? i dont realy know the story!

hmmm i reckon there are other reasons for bush invading Iraq he wont let out,. I also think there's some cover up by the fact thaT HOW DID HE MANAGE TO GET ELECTED.

hmmm the mystery is did man actually land on the moon in 1969 or was it a fake?

my friend kept telling me before elections that bush will win because the "shadow" gov wants him to win. I regarded her with skepticism...somewhat. But there are those times you wonder...after all, he did win elections. I also read an article somewhere about the polls being rigged through the means of cyber hacking or something like that...consortium news seems to have quite an interesting selection of articles...check them out sometime.

even if there were conspiracies, would wouldn't be able to find out until its too late (n) we can only hypothesize lol and hope we're not too accurate for the gov may come for us! *runs*

Oh...that reminds me...i think i saved a link to a curious article...

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/10403705.htm

perhaps its me being paranoid, but it seems that there could be another cause of death. oh and thestate was not the only one to report this story...several others did...some sounded even more skeptic over his suicide...

i know, theres so much controversy and stuff we're just not meant to know

cant wait til 2043 when the JFK info comes out to public access

I wrote a 15-page paper on the evidence for conspiracy in the JFK Assassination last year (hence the correct spelling of assassination. I always thought there were only 3 s s).

Anyways, I'd consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but not an uber one. I think society has conditioned young people to never take anything at face value (especially the government), because we all know the lies the gov't and others sell us.

I completely believe Marilyn monroe was killed...there were some really weird things like weren't her pill bottles all lined up nice and neat on the nightstand? And she was laying in this like military position which is not a way you lay down while you are waiting to die ;)

believe what you want aliashombre and I'll do the same.

I am not a sceptic I just believe that we shouldnt trust things at face value, there are loadsa conspiracies

what about the one with the plane missing from the Pentagon strike on 9/11?

when a plane hits a building, the lawn in front is supposed to be all burnt and there are supposed to be shards of the 747 in the wreckage. but when the "plane" hit the Pentagon, it made an almost perfect hole that would probably be the size of the fuselage. if this were the case, the wings would have been sheered off and be OUTSIDE the Pentagon, but there were no wings. and all surveillance tapes that caught this event were taken away by the FBI within minutes and never returned. what do you think?

btw, i have the answer...can you figure it out?

the_alliance said:

when a plane hits a building, the lawn in front is supposed to be all burnt and there are supposed to be shards of the 747 in the wreckage. but when the "plane" hit the Pentagon, it made an almost perfect hole that would probably be the size of the fuselage. if this were the case, the wings would have been sheered off and be OUTSIDE the Pentagon, but there were no wings. and all surveillance tapes that caught this event were taken away by the FBI within minutes and never returned. what do you think?

[post="1115414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh, you have the answer? you're a government insider, now? :rolleyes: didn't people see a plane crash into the pentagon?

Here's a conspiracy courtesy of Joe, the crazy man that my family used to drive to church every week: the government has cameras in streetlights to monitor everyone's whereabouts. I should mention that the reason we had to drive Joe to church was because he had been banned from using the bus after he tried to convert his fellow passengers one too many times.

the_alliance said:

[post="1115414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The truth is, a 747 did hit the pentagon, considering my dad knows several people who saw the plane strike the building.

Who says the Men in Black didn't brainwash them, huh?

I was just kidding there :lol:

But you're totally right. How about the fact that they identified all but one body as from the flight that was believed to fly into the pentagon.

I think they implied, with the quote about a military plane, that it was the US Gov't that did this.

I must admit, they do make that subject pretty darn believable. If only we had those security tapes. When do you think they'll be put in national archives?

They DID leave out the fact that all but one of the bodies found on-scene were identified as being on Flight 77

xdancer said:
oh, you have the answer?  you're a government insider, now?  :rolleyes:  didn't people see a plane crash into the pentagon?
[post="1115445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

as much as i hate to spoil the fun, here's what this means...

this "theory" was devised by a radical left-wing Frenchman and if you view the photos from a different angle, you would actually see small parts of the plane on the lawn outside the Pentagon.

the_alliance said:
as much as i hate to spoil the fun, here's what this means...

this "theory" was devised by a radical left-wing Frenchman and if you view the photos from a different angle, you would actually see small parts of the plane on the lawn outside the Pentagon.
[post="1120949"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ha ha...*is thoroughly embarassed* :blush:

Back