Politics Conspiracy Theories

I would put some faith in the 2nd conspiracy about the world order. I think we are really moving in that direction any way. I mean the world is merging through the conmingling of economies and popular culture. The Free Masons, specifically, are actually just another name for a far older organization, one that some of you might recognize -- The Knights Templar. For centuries they've been at trying to create a world order, or so the conspiracy goes through shrewd manipulation of economies, politics and wars. They are supposedly responsible for such events as the French Revolution, and the American Revolution.

Indeed, the legend goes that America is really the first Free masonary nation ever established, and that washington is fraught with Masonary symbols if one looks closely enough.

this is a great thread--i like conspiracy theories. i don't know if i believe them, but i hate being told what to believe, when i really want to know the truth.

everyone has heard of the moon one--and there's evidence of that (the waving flag etc.)

i havn't heard much of the world order one--but now i want to know more about it

i've heard of the 9/11 towers being done by the government just so bush could wage war and get oil. (but not many people like to talk about it--still too close i guess)

that pentagon video is good btw--evidence right there! but videos can always be edited --nothing is concrete.

and the JFK thing--his whole reign was filled with conspiracies and secret govt. actions -- and what about the JFK family curse? don't think that was mentioned. many relatives of his were killed or died (his son, his brother (RFK)) so look into that one too :smiley:

()aliasyeah() said:
this is a great thread--i like conspiracy theories.  i don't know if i believe them, but i hate being told what to believe, when i really want to know the truth.

everyone has heard of the moon one--and there's evidence of that (the waving flag etc.)

i havn't heard much of the world order one--but now i want to know more about it

i've heard of the 9/11 towers being done by the government just so bush could wage war and get oil.  (but not many people like to talk about it--still too close i guess)

that pentagon video is good btw--evidence right there!  but videos can always be edited --nothing is concrete.

and the JFK thing--his whole reign was filled with conspiracies and secret govt. actions --  and what about the JFK family curse?  don't think that was mentioned.  many relatives of his were killed or died (his son, his brother (RFK))  so look into that one too :smiley:
[post="1131496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah conspiracy theories are great. There is also another one that says the Masonaries hold in their possession a journal from someone with intimate knowledge of antedeluvian cilvilization, that is the culture that existed before the great biblical flood. This of course makes the assumption that indeed the great flood, as chronicled in Genesis was true. And that should one read this journal all of the missing pieces within our current framework of evolution would all make sense. There are some interesting texts out there on an ancient lost civlization that existed that was responsible for seeding cultures the world over with their ideas, most of which are tied to astronomical phenomenon.

Again, you can't believe stuff like this wholesale. But it is good to read about them and to at least consider the possbility that there are kernels of truth in what they say.

xinli11 said:
I would put some faith in the 2nd conspiracy about the world order.  I think we are really moving in that direction any way.  I mean the world is merging through the conmingling of economies and popular culture.  The Free Masons, specifically, are actually just another name for a far older organization, one that some of you might recognize -- The Knights Templar.  For centuries they've been at trying to create a world order, or so the conspiracy goes through shrewd manipulation of economies, politics and wars.  They are supposedly responsible for such events as the French Revolution,  and the American Revolution. 

Indeed, the legend goes that America is really the first Free masonary nation ever established, and that washington is fraught with Masonary symbols if one looks closely enough.
[post="1130430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i was reading a book on the history of free masons, and it said that the theory of a connection between the knights templar and the masons is pure felgercarb. besides, i was a rainbow girl for a while, and i assure you, those people are all old rednecks whose minds are stuck in the 50s. they are incapable of creating any world order.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Bill Clinton was a Free Mason if I'm correct.
[post="1132706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i don't know about that, but i do know that quite a few of our presidents were, including george washington.

And if you look at Michael Jackson's original thriller CD cover, there is actually the image of the all seeing eye on there, much like there is an eye at the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill, which I"m sure you guys all noticed before.

cinders said:
i know, its crazy the things whioch mainly go unnoticed and just slip into our society
[post="1134364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah you can read the da vinci code and find a bunch of other references and stuff like that. I love reading about conspiracy theories. so much fun.

lol it's all fun until it happens to become truth!

the parafiles...haven't been there, but going there now!

There's another site I beent to...i think this is the link, for anyone that wants to check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com

There's mention of something called the Omega Agency. Anyone heard of that?

Bush is a mason? Boy they must have some kind of Idiot of the year quota to fill or something, like how some schools have quotas for foreign students admission.

lol.

i heard somewhere else that bush sr was part of this thing called the omega agency, an 'elite' group of people bent on bringing about a new world order. found it at abovetopsecret.com

Back