Conspiracy "Theory"

JonDDA

Cadet
This video blew me away, I can't even describe the volume and impact of the information in this.

This is a 9/11 Conspiracy Document.

Please watch it. Send it to friends. Share the truth.

Its about 1 hr. and 30 min. long, but it is worth it!

Loose Change

Here is an interview with the director of this film.

Interview

Sorry, I didnt see that post of yours. I posted my reply to what was said in that thread.

Watch the interview too, it is interesting also.

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 1 2006, 09:45 PM
Kinda hard to hide planes :(
It's also hard for a commercial airliner with approximately a 117 foot wingspan and a 14 foot height along with 2 turbine engines to "bounce" off of a lawn, not scathe it at all, then collide with a building and leave a 16x16 foot hole.

Or for a building constructed with steel resistant to up to 2kF for 107 years to bend in a flame of 1.2kF in less than an hour.

But hey, George Bush and the government wouldn't lie to us for 160 billion dollars. You wouldn't either, would you?....

Would you?

( That's 160,000,000,000 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers for those of you wondering )

If that video got you asking questions, look at this one:

Martial Law

Here are some quotes:

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice." -Albert Einstein

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
-Ronald Reagan

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership at every level of government and in private life as well. The United States of America is unique in world history because it has a genius for leaders--many leaders--on many levels. A "Trust Me" government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people. The responsibility to live up to that trust is where it belongs, in their elected leaders. That kind of relationship, between the people and their elected leaders, is a special kind of compact. "
-Ronald Regan

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

Originally posted by tasoli+May 2 2006, 05:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasoli @ May 2 2006, 05:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2@May 1 2006, 09:45 PM
It's also hard for a commercial airliner with approximately a 117 foot wingspan and a 14 foot height along with 2 turbine engines to "bounce" off of a lawn, not scathe it at all, then collide with a building and leave a 16x16 foot hole.

Or for a building constructed with steel resistant to up to 2kF for 107 years to bend in a flame of 1.2kF in less than an hour.

But hey, George Bush and the government wouldn't lie to us for 160 billion dollars. You wouldn't either, would you?....

Would you?

Martial Law [/b][/quote]
You're right. A missile from Pakistan was launched into the Pentagon.

Originally posted by frostydf2+May 2 2006, 06:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ May 2 2006, 06:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by tasoli@May 2 2006, 05:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2
@May 1 2006, 09:45 PM

Would you?

Martial Law
You're right. A missile from Pakistan was launched into the Pentagon. [/b][/quote]
Eye witness accounts say that it was our own military helicopter that was seen hovering around the pentagon.

Lemme just ask anyone in the thread one question- What do you know about 9/11? What research have you done in order to prove/disprove these theories? I for one have looked up videos of the twin towers falling and spotted the exact explosions he highlights in the video that are going off 20-30 floors below the falling tower. How can the government explain that?

Answer: they don't have to, because you refuse to do any research or thought for yourself. You were fed something from the media trough and it was easy enough to choke down, so you don't ask where it came from.

I'm not saying all conspiracy theories are true- far from it. I'm saying this video has some hard evidence and from the research i've done I can't find one answer to any of the questions in the video.

Like where did the debris from flight 93 go? Why was the hole so small?

Where did the 160 billion dollars in gold under the WTC go?

Why were the black boxes concealed from media use?

Where did the debris from the plane that hit the Pentagon so little, with very few pieces even found? Were we actually supposed to believe that an airplane burned up in a jet-fuel fire? Because it would be the first one in history to do so completely as this one did (it left a small scrap from the hull which was unsigned by the giant fireball and an engine component 7 feet in diameter too small for a jet).

And these are just questions I have after looking up the information in the video for myself. It's all still on CNN and MSNBC and NBC.com

Did you guys even know that ~ 2 days after 9/11 Osama Bin Laden released a public statement saying he didn't do it? Or that in the video of Osama confessing to the bombings his face doesn't match up against other videos, and he's writing right handed when the FBI's own website says he's a lefty?

Why is it that the American people don't want answers?

wow so your saying bush did all of this to get 160billion and corvered it up? or are you saying bush is a sercet hitler?

Originally posted by Xblood@May 2 2006, 12:07 PM
wow so your saying bush did all of this to get 160billion and corvered it up? or are you saying bush is a sercet hitler?
It's time to start de-constructing our false-idols.

We put a normal man (president) in office (and in this case a sub-par intellectual) and expect them not to be drawn by the lure of money, power (he can do ANYTHING he wants right now, without congressional approval because we're in a MILITARY STATE OF GOVERNMENT SINCE 9/11) and expect them not to abuse it?

Patriot act, Homeland security, gun control.

Just a few of the things to start limiting our freedoms and give the Govt. more control.

Originally posted by tasoli@May 2 2006, 01:53 PM
Like where did the debris from flight 93 go? Why was the hole so small?

Why is it that the American people don't want answers?
for the first question, I brought this up on the HJ forums a while back, and someone looked up the plane's dimensions, and argued that that is the size of the plane. But, it still does not answer the question, the wings would have broken off and been either lying there outside of the building, or have ripped a bigger hole when they went in.

For the second, it's because a lot of people voted for Bush, and they are ashamed of what they did. His approval rating is pretty low now, in the 30's last I knew (I just looked it up, a CBS news poll has it at 33%). Cheney still wins that race with an 18 or something (I can't find his currently, but I know it's really really low).

Originally posted by tasoli+May 2 2006, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasoli @ May 2 2006, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xblood@May 2 2006, 12:07 PM
It's time to start de-constructing our false-idols.

We put a normal man (president) in office (and in this case a sub-par intellectual) and expect them not to be drawn by the lure of money, power (he can do ANYTHING he wants right now, without congressional approval because we're in a MILITARY STATE OF GOVERNMENT SINCE 9/11) and expect them not to abuse it? [/b][/quote]
A lot of people have compared Bush and his administration to Hitler and his Nazi followers.

Originally posted by frostydf2+May 2 2006, 01:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ May 2 2006, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by tasoli@May 2 2006, 05:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2
@May 1 2006, 09:45 PM

Would you?

Martial Law
You're right. A missile from Pakistan was launched into the Pentagon. [/b][/quote]
That was neither funny nor witty.

BTW thanks for the link tasoli, it was a great watch.

No problem Aries- check out that Road to Tyranny that Jon posted above, it's pretty interesting and offers up some other theories. I don't necessarily believe in all of them, but I've got no doubts that 9/11 was planned.

It's really hard to say that it was planned.

It is definitely possible to say knowingly, that George W. Bush knew that an act of terrorism that would cause some major damage would happen. He KNEW there were plans, he had been told multiple times it was extremely possible, even a week before it happened.

He is at fault, but he doesn't take the blame.

I do think there was more knowledge to it than admitted.

The part that gets me is NORAD was told there were drills of the same thing that day? No way that wasn't planned. Also the previous memo from that one general about Guantanamo Bay.

and my mom use to work in the world trades center if we was still livein in NY she might still work there and now im hearing that this might have been planed makes me want to assainate sum1 wit a magic bullet but i dont have enough time to watch those videos O_O

Back