Horror Constantine

I have never read HellBlazer so I think I'll enjoy the film. The teaser and trailer look wicked cool. The movie will rock. Also Keanu can't fly and run on walls this time. (y)

I want to watch this even though I'm so against horror movies...but it looks good and not THAT scary.

Ive seen Baked Dinners that are more spooky than this....

I enjoy them too, actually, cause I'm a comic book fan too  Just haven't read this one, so it doesn't bother me

well arent I Mr Popular :cool: haha

Well, I have a low tolerance for horror movies I sometimes can't even sit through the trailers I have to turn away. lol It's sad considering I'm 18.

well, I will see it, even if the critics say its bad ... I am seeing it for Keanu ... I love THE MAN ... :blush:

and Gendo, yep, you are Mr. Popular ... (y)

I predict the critics liking this movie...at the very least they'll say 'so so' ....its got hollywood action written all over it, which makes me think it'll do decent at the cinemas.....which sticks in my craw but we already knew that :cool:

My Keanu fighting evil again to save humanity ... :blush:

constantine1.jpg

I just love the tagline. :lol:

"Hell wants him. Heaven won't take him. Earth needs him."

So fun. ^_^

And yeah, I don't know comics.

Leslie said:
I just love the tagline. :lol:

"Hell wants him. Heaven won't take him. Earth needs him."

So fun. ^_^

And yeah, I don't know comics.
[post="1155002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

God...I keep forgetting it and telling it to people wrongly and the look at me like :blink:

But yea...I love it. I feel like it's gonna be one of those smart movies like Matrix :D

yeah, u can have him on fridays ... because on friday nights I am busy with Ricky Martin ... the other nights I fully belong to Keanu ... :blush:

;)

Gendo said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HELLBLAZER! THEY RUINED HELLBLAZER</span>
Seriously, this movie took one of the best comics and tore it to shreds

Im not going to bother watching it..some of the finer points they tossed out

Constantine is English
He has Blonde Hair
He's not an american nancy boy
Im really Angry.....
[post="1107380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've never read Hellblazer but I remember briefly reading about those inconsistencies with the comic book somewhere. Well, if Keanu dyes his hair blonde and puts on an English accent then he'll be more like Constantine :lol:

yendys47 said:
ETA: What's Kilgon? :lol: Sorry...I honestly didnt get that :blush:
[post="1110378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Klingon is an alien language spoken in Star Trek. The fact that I know that makes me a dork :lol:

Back