Horror Constantine

I've never read Hellblazer but I remember briefly reading about those inconsistencies with the comic book somewhere. Well, if Keanu dyes his hair blonde and puts on an English accent then he'll be more like Constantine

I wish it was that easy!

inconsistencies? its like comparing apples and oranges (sorry I couldnt come up with a more interesting comparsion)

never the less SOMEONE is bound to enjoy this steaming pile

smell that? smells like Constantine!

Klingon is an alien language spoken in Star Trek. The fact that I know that makes me a dork

how do you think I felt saying it in the first place :D

ahh who the f*** am I kidding, I enoy Trek as much as the next fat guy

Gooodd. Every time I watch the teaser and trailer over again makes me want see Constantine so baddd. Godddd. I want to see this movie!!!!!

Gendo said:
its about as unpredictable as putting on a pair of pants..whoa which lesg first man!!

I have nothing more to say about this,

THIS MOVIE WILL SUCK
[post="1173210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Gendo, unlike you I have never read Hellblzer comics and I'm not bothered that Constantine isn't English and not blond in the movie. I have no idea what's going to happen in the movie.

its not just the look of the f***ing guy

its the fact its a totally differant movie, I mean comic movies stray away from the comics, they have to TO A DEGREE but this movie isnt even close! nothing reminds me Hellblazer, honestly nothng...and Im not just saying it either to be a bastard....

When you watch Spiderman for example, you know its Spiderman, he wears a bright red and blue costume, and he fights a bad guy with mechanical arms and you dont need to know much else to enjoy that movie, the experiance rises and falls there. its 1. visually interesting and engaging and 2. a well put together plot with beieveable charactors that you want to get behind and feel for. You cant do that to Hellblazer though, you cant hold up a picutre of him and get people excited like Spiderman. but what you can do is make the movie's story the focus (because lets face it, Spiderman's plot wasnt the hardest to crack halfway through now was it?) by using the referance material they would have had laying around the writer(s) could have written a clanger, instead they've made him all hollywood and green smoke and s*** blowing around, no dobut this movie will attract some success, it wont be the next Xmen or Spiderman... but it will be the next Elektra; lacking, slow and clunky in parts, pointless sub plot & no explanation to some of the key elements of the film.

Im aware everyone in this thread is totally marking out for this movie, and thats your choice, I mean it keeps the thread interesting anyway, I have no desire to watch this movie and again, thats my choice and Im only voicing what I think about the movie.... take it for what its worth

Gendo. You still haven't told what's exactly bothering you. You just say it's Hollywood and it's gonna suck. I'm gonna see this movie and I'm sure it will rock

I'm going to see it nevertheless..I haven't read the comics either but I'm going to watch it.

I saw him in Premire magazine!!! Good stuff.

CAN'T WAIT!!! *screams like a girl...wait I am one*

Gendo said:
its about as unpredictable as putting on a pair of pants..whoa which lesg first man!!

I have nothing more to say about this,

THIS MOVIE WILL SUCK
[post="1173210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

relax Gendo ... ;)

I freak out everytime I see an ad on the bus ^_^

I can't frigggin waitttttttttttttttt :thud: :woot:

And Les :thud: An early screening **jealous**

Leslie said:
so OMG excitement! :woot: I'm gonna get to see an advance screening of this on Tuesday! :D I hope it's good... :smiley:
[post="1194035"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

now I am really really jealous of you Les ... :thud:

SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D No spoilers, but let me just say... Cynthia, you are going to LOVE IT!!!! :woot: I thought it was quite good. Some of the ideas about angels and demons, God and the Devil, etc. were a bit off lol (well, according to Christianity, which I understand not everyone adheres to). But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :smiley:

Leslie said:
SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D No spoilers, but let me just say... Cynthia, you are going to LOVE IT!!!! :woot: I thought it was quite good. Some of the ideas about angels and demons, God and the Devil, etc. were a bit off lol (well, according to Christianity, which I understand not everyone adheres to). But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :smiley:
[post="1202824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: :woot: :woot: :jump: :woot: :eat: 👍 :Punkrock: :shocked: :shocked: :stretcher: :thud: :thud: 🤤 :groupwave: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :snack: :bounces: :thud:

AHHHHH *dies of extreme jealousy* to like the max.

*deep breath*

WOOT! ahhh.....you telling me I'm gonna LOVE IT accompnaied by a :woot: is not helping the anticiaption die down. OK. I'm better. WOOT. I'm gonna love it!

And well yes...accuracy. Who cares :P

ILL LOVE IT :happydance:

ETA: oh oh oh!!! And the pics are up at the official site wher you go, and then I think you can go to photos...but I dont remember. I saw it from this fan art place where they let you download it. :happydance:

ETA2: Wait. I think you can check them at Yahoo. Yea. :mellow: My excitement caused a brainfart. :mellow:

Back