Consumed by Alias

torch95

Cadet
For most of my life when it comes to TV shows I was never addicted to them. I could miss a few episodes and be ok. Well ever since i realized how obsessed my bro and his g/f were about this show i decided to give it a shot. Well now i dedicate 15 gigs of cpu space for Alias and i have dreams once to twice a week. I know i'm not alone by coming to this site and seeing all these alias fanatics just crazy about this show. I can't get enough of it either, it's like a drug. There is just so much action, and the plot gets thicker every episode. Nothing is obvious and everything is up for question when it comes to Alias. If certain circumstances where different this would be the number one drama and not bearly scraping enough ratings to stay alive for a third season. Anyways, i just felt that since we're going to have 4 weeks of downtime that it's good to step back for a little bit.

Alias is addicting. Its because its a really complicated and sophisticated show when it comes down to teminology, characters and plots. Especailly the first season. If you missed an episode you honestly would be rather lost. Its just how loyal alias fans obsess over EVERYTHING. rates are goign up ever since they got rid of the double agent thing. It makes the plot easier to understand and expand on the romance part. Thus attracting less obsessive people and chick flick goers.

From day one I was addicted to the show ... and now more then ever ...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>... "ALIAS" ROCKS ... </span>

I am a proud ADDICTED fan! I asked my mom what I am obsessed with aand she said nothing! Joke! ALIAS! I think I like it som much cause I wanna work for the CIA and we can all relate to Sydney in some way!

I am obsessed. I admit it. My family and friends tell me that I am. I am escpecially obsessed with Sark. Because he is hot. But I don't care if people think that I am crazy. Cause I am. Crazy about Sark and Alias! I am so obsessed that I dream, daydream and talk about Alias constantly. Long live those addicted to Alias!!!

Addicted and proud of it! I've got my whole family hooked too. It's clean, yet very entertaining. If we weren't addicted, this web site wouldn't be here!

There is no doubt about it, I am addicted to Alias so much that I will ditch my friends in order to watch just a rerun of the show. I pre-ordered the DVD, I've read all of the books, and I've seen every episode. I started watching the show simply because Michael Vartan is hot and I found out he was on the show. I soon became "strongly involved" with the show because the plots are so intense and the story lines keep me guessing every week. I love this show and I cannot say enough good things about it. I think that it should move to a better night, though, because it is losing ratings being put up against a veteran show like Law and Order. I hope it stays around for many more seasons to come and I don't think I'll even be able to wait another month without it. I've already watched last week's episode like 6 times in 3 days. I love it so much and I will hate to see it go when it eventually does. (Hopefully that is nowhere in the near future). :redhair:

hey! i can actually say i am not obsessed.. -_- ...but there are times when i go balistic when i cant go on here....or see pics of vaughn when i happen to be online.....adn go crazy if i miss an ep...well i have only missed one....and that was the super bowl ep....oh amn...i cried and cried and cried and cried....adn i yell at my sis for watching my tapes...adn yeah i go on here like every bout two hours juss too check my posts.....um......well yeah i talk bout alias, jg, and mv like twenty four seven adn thinkn bout him and day dream..adn regular dream.... :blink: does that make me obsessed?... :blush: :woot: yeah i guess it does!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: oh well...at least there are more of my kind! :woot:

There's nothing wrong with being obsessed with ALIAS. I mean, there could be SO many other things we could be obsessed with...this show is up there as one of the least harmful things it could be. And it's so much better than other things that we could be obsessed with...so much more engaging and also stimulating........intellectually ;)

oy...well i like it so....screw them rite? i love alias! woo!

my name is MiSsC0nC3It3d and im an aliasholic..adn a vaughnaholic..and a sarkaholic.....oy....

Got it in one! It is consuming at times, i mean, i must of seen 47 at least 47 times LMAO jk, i saw it on liscence plates, my math hw science, english...and the clock! always the clock!

I get obbessed easily by shows but only once by a guy! sigh!

I workd out ages ago (september) that i watched 32 hours of Tv a week from getting obessed with loads of shows!!!!!! and it all started with Buffy! i think i used to watch more but i don't even watch 32 anymore coz loads in england have stopped or become boring!
not Alias though!

Back